Matt and Nick- Argument

Not a request

Matt's POV

I was already in a bad mood today. I woke up and smacked my head on my headboard, leaving me with a headache.

Nick wasn't making it better, nagging me to get out of bed and yelling at me and Chris to clean the house.

Me and Chris were sitting on the couch on our phones when Nick started to run his mouth like usual. Except he was especially annoying this morning.

"You guys need to clean this sink. It's foul and it actually stinks." Nick says.

"If it's so gross, you clean it, bitch." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fuck you, Matt. I haven't eaten out of this kitchen in 3 days, let alone letting bread marinate til its fucking moldy." Nick spits back.

"Its not that deep guys, I'll do it." Chris says standing up.

I pull his shirt, yanking him back on the couch.

"What the-" he starts

"Nonononono. If Nick has SUCH a big PROBLEM with a little bit of mold and a little bit of bread, he can fucking clean it. It's not like he's doing anything else around here." I say getting upset.

"That's fucking outrageous. You and I both know you don't do shit while I'm stuck doing everything. You sit on your ass all day and watch all the cute little edits of you. You are fucking disgusting, Matt." Nick slams his cup down.

"That's Bullshit. You leave shit in the house while we go film videos, and don't realize until we get to the fucking parking lot. Then I gotta drive back because guess what? I'm the only one that'd active enough to get a fucking license." I'm standing up at this point.

I'm pissed. Is he serious? I'm lazy? I do so much around here.

"You're fucking pathetic, Matt. You know that Chris and I both failed the test so it's not like we didn't try. You're being an ass. If cleaning up after yourself is such a big fucking deal, you can go to hell. All I'm asking is that you clean up the GROWING FUNGUS in the sink. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Nick's face is getting redder and redder by the minute.

I look down at Chris who's staring at the both of us, clearly hurt. I don't have time to ask whats wrong. I turn my attention back to Nick who has tears streaming down his face but I don't feel bad. He started this.

"Nick you can fuck yourself. All of us live here so all of us can fucking clean up. You think just because you've got issues means you don't got to do shit? Just because you get bullied the most means you don't have to pitch in? Just because your a fatass and feel bad about it doesn't mean shit to me.(this hurt me to write I love Nick, this is only for the story) Get over yourself." I regret my words as soon as they leave my mouth.

"Matt that was fucked up." Chris says.

Nick stares at me blankly, wiping the tears off his face.

"Nick... I'm sorry... I-"

"Fuck you, Matt. You're a piece of shit." He squeaks out. He picks up his cup and smashes it on the ground.

I flinch at the noise. "NICK WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell.

Nick looks at me with hurt in his eyes. I feel so guilty knowing I caused that hurt.

"Fuck yourself." Nick walks away, glass crunching under his feet. He goes upstairs and slams his door. All I hear is the lock click.

Chris POV

I'm in shock. I've never seen Matt this anger. It doesn't excuse the stuff he said about Nick. He knows Nick has self esteem problems and the fact that he used it against him is fucked up.