Chapter 563 - 564

Start from the beginning

"It's being kept secret for the time being. If nothing happens, our program will most likely become the finale."

"Tch—"

Sun Wei and the others didn't believe it.

The next day, they secretly went to the literary and art committee member Yu Piaopiao to peek at Zhen Shuai's registration form, but they saw that the content column only read the word "confidential".

Liu Wenle was very dissatisfied with Yu Piaopiao, "No, I mean, how can he be admitted to the literary and art committee?" Yu Piaopiao was even more depressed than him. She was also curious about Shen Xingdu's show, but she had no choice.

"Zhen Shuai bypassed me and went directly to the class teacher to register, and the class teacher has already agreed."

Sun Wei and the others were all disappointed, but they could only wait patiently for the reveal in half a month.

Friends occasionally need comfort.

Zhen Shuai brought up a topic that Sun Wei and the others might be interested in.

"We are going to Mopan Village this weekend. Do you want to go together?"

"Who do you mean by "we"?" Yang Yuhang didn't react for a moment.

Zhen Shuai rolled his eyes at him.

"Me and Xingdu."

"Oh, haha!" Yang Yuhang laughed awkwardly and asked again, "What scenic spot is Mopan Village? Where is it? Why haven't I heard of it again?"

"Don't ask, I just don't want to ask for the time being." Zhen Shuai laughed a little and said, "You just say whether you want to go or not. If you don't go, forget it."

Sun Wei said, "I'll go! Anyway, it's nothing."

Liu Wenle and Wang Jiahao also said they wanted to go.

"Is it far? How do we get there? Take a car or ride a bicycle?" Sun Wei asked.

Zhen Shuai said: "It's a bit far. The governor will drive a seven-seat off-road vehicle. We will gather directly at the school gate. We may stay for one night, and the governor and I will set up a tent in the wild. If you are willing to live in a tent, I will come Be prepared. If you don't want to live in a tent, just stay in a hotel."

Wang Jiahao said hurriedly: "Live in a tent, stay in a tent. I have never spent a night in the wild."

Sun Wei, Liu Wenle and Yang Yuhang were all very interested.

Fang Lele heard a few words, squeezed to Sun Wei, bumped his shoulder, and said expectantly: "Where are you going to play? Can you take me and Su Qingqing with you? Are you going camping? Su Qingqing and I can help. Cooking."

Sun Wei was a little embarrassed, "Commander, why don't you bring them with you? It's not interesting just for us guys." He has a good relationship with Fang Lele. This girl has a carefree personality and is not pretentious, so she gets along well with him. temper.

Zhen Shuai didn't care, "Okay, but the governor and I won't take care of the little girls. You will be responsible for taking care of them when the time comes."

Sun Wei and the others were happy. They are all teenage boys, who can’t have some fantasies about girls?

Yu Piaopiao had been eavesdropping on their conversation with her ears pricked up. After hearing this, she couldn't sit still any longer. She hurriedly came over and asked with a smile: "I want to go too, can I?" She is a member of the literary and art committee and a senior official.