Chapter 559 - 560

Start from the beginning

The winning audience received a prompt from the system, and the barrage turned into a dazzling golden yellow.

[Ah ah ah, I won the prize! First prize! five million! 】

【I won too! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! 】

【Me! I! I! second prize! Thank you, Marshal! Ha ha ha ha! ]

...

those rushing to post barrages are all winners.

After a moment, the list was announced in a scrolling mode at the top.

After a few minutes, other spectators joined in, all in a peaceful mood.

[Dream Paradise: Although I didn’t win the prize, for some reason, I suddenly no longer envy Zhu Minghan. ]

[Yu Mianmian: It's so strange, I feel the same way. ]

[Ten Miles of Spring Breeze: Inexplicably proud, who is Zhu Minghan? We have an anchor! ]

[Crazy Racing: In fact, being able to enter Shuai Shuai's live broadcast room is equivalent to having wealth. Zhu Minghan is really not worthy of our envy. ]

Crazy Racing’s speech was recognized by many viewers.

The winning viewers gradually regained their composure and began discussing with others in the live broadcast room how to spend their winnings. Some people decide to buy a house, some decide to start a small business, some decide to travel with friends, or treat their family to a luxurious meal... No matter how much or how little money they have, they all feel full of happiness in their hearts.

They were happy, and so was Zhen Shuai, and his attention returned to reality.

He glanced at Sun Wei and sent him an Ai Xin red envelope.

Sun Wei turned his head in confusion, and was about to ask something when he thought that since Zhen Shuai was contacting him on his mobile phone, he should be able to tell him if there was any inconvenience.

He sent a message back.

【What do you want to do? ]

Zhen Shuai replied to Yus Yansheng: [Help me pay attention to all the news about Zhu Minghan. Thanks! 】

Sun Wei Yile. Isn't this simple? He likes to make friends. It is no exaggeration to say that there are very few students he does not know in the entire senior year of high school, and it is not a big deal to ask for information.

【no problem! However, is it possible that your kid is trying to get his bonus? 】

Zhen Shuai rolled his eyes at him inelegantly.

[Can I like his little money? 】

Sun Wei replied: 【This guy is pretending well! I give you 100 points, so I won’t be afraid of you being proud! 】

Zhen Shuai was too lazy to pay attention to him.

It's almost time for class, and today is exam day.

Although most people were still uneasy, the classroom gradually became quiet...

After school at noon, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu left the school to go through the transfer procedures with the landlord. I asked the class teacher in advance for the leave when I came in the morning.

When leaving school, Zhen Shuai saw Zhu Minghan and Liu Mowang getting into a taxi together. Zhu Minghan also wore a hat and a mask.

It was said that it would be difficult for people to recognize Bao like this, but Zhen Shuai's eyes were so sharp that he recognized him at a glance and thought to himself: Is Zhu Minghan going to claim his prize? The first prize had to be redeemed at the Provincial Welfare Lottery Issuance Center. He didn't even take the exam in the afternoon, but Demon King Liu actually agreed.