Chapter 555 - 556

Začať od začiatku

"The ringing sound of the red envelope entering the coin purse is so sweet!" Zhen Shuai sighed matter-of-factly.

Shen Xingdu was thoughtful.

The students in the group were so happy to grab the red envelopes that they all said good things about Zhu Minghan and asked each other how much they had grabbed.

Some lucky students got all six red envelopes today, which totaled dozens of dollars. This is like picking it up for free.

Sun Wei simply changed the name of the group from the original "Class 3 (12) Friendship and Mutual Aid Group" to "Local Rich Group".

The group became more lively.

There are not many high school students today who don't read novels, and some classmates have begun jokingly calling Zhu Minghan the "Chosen One."

Zhu Minghan was so flattered that he suddenly saw an incompatible message.

[Gu Rongxuan: According to me, Zhu Minghan is a bit stupid. It's me. Since I'm so lucky, I can open 3D whenever I buy it. Why not buy a two-color ball? The first prize starts at one million! ]

Zhu Minghan's face sank. Suppressed by the conditions at home, the original owner unknowingly developed a gloomy temperament. At this time, his face darkened and he looked a little scary.

Ding Chen, who was sitting next to him, was startled and flinched.

Zhu Minghan didn't pay attention and was still reading the messages in the group.

[He Yiyuan: The first prize of Shuangseqiu is high, but not everyone has that kind of good luck. I usually pay attention to the fact that few people in our entire province have such luck all year round. I wish my classmates that it is impossible to win the lottery. 】

There are many students who agree with his ideas.

Thinking of his guess about the koi, Zhu Minghan had a feeling that his good luck would not last until today.

[Zhu Minghan: Haha! ]

As soon as these two words came out, the group fell silent.

The atmosphere in Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room was also heightened by these two words. Because the word "haha" has a half-brother: idiot.

It's amazing how subtle it seems to be in every world. Therefore, as soon as the words "Zhu Minghan" were typed out, although the students did not understand why he was laughing, they could also feel his sarcasm. There was a feeling of embarrassment in the group.

Zhen Shuai set up Do Not Disturb group messaging, put away his phone, and yawned. Seeing Shen Xingdu reading a book again, he took one of his arms to use as a pillow.

"Xingdu, I want to sleep for a while."

Shen Xingdu took out a black eye mask from the drawer.

Zhen Shuai did not turn off the live broadcast room, and fixed the camera at the blackboard in front of the classroom, so that the audience could see the scene in the entire classroom.

Soon, the keen-eyed audience made a new discovery.

The classroom was very quiet at this time. The students were either reading books or taking a nap on the table. No one spoke.

A girl with long hair secretly looked back at Shen Xingdu several times, thinking that no one noticed. When she looked back again, she noticed a girl with short hair. There was a small folding mirror placed on the books piled high on her desk, and she was arranging her bangs in front of the mirror.