"Not that- not that I will, you know. It's just... I didn't think the Gaea-battle plan would end up with me in a coma," Percy forced himself to admit.

He looked up at Apollo, sighing shakily.

"You mean you did it because it would kill you?" Apollo asked with dread.

"No, I just didn't know if I would survive, and I decided to take the risk. I wouldn't have minded either way, dying or living, but here I am, and I... I do mind."

Apollo wrapped his arms around Percy, tears filling his eyes.

"Percy. Perseus. No. Please promise me you won't do anything like that," Apollo begged quietly, tears falling down his face.

Percy smiled a broken smile.

"I can't lie to you, Apollo."

Apollo gave a quiet sob, holding Percy tighter.

"Please, love, please, don't, please, for me, please," Apollo pleaded desperately, his body shaking with sobs.

"I'm sorry," Percy choked on a sob, speaking in a whisper.

"Don't be sorry, just stay alive, please," Apollo mumbled, sobbing silently.

"F-for you. I will. For you," Percy managed to choke out, holding onto Apollo tightly.

Apollo just held Percy tighter as the two of them sobbed. He flashed them into cabin 3 and tried to calm himself down, trying to be there for Percy. Apollo gently wiped Percy's tears, keeping him in his arms.

"Shh, it's alright, love, it's gonna be okay," Apollo whispered.

Percy took a few shaky, deep breaths before laughing.

"I've got to stop melting down," He murmured.

"It's unhealthy to bottle it up," Apollo reprimanded.

Percy rolled his eyes.

"Now, I'm going to go get you some nutricious food, alright?" Apollo told him quietly.

"Alright. Could I have some coffee, too, though?" Percy asked, looking up at him.

"You can have water," Apollo retorted fondly, summoning a glass of water.

Percy stared at him with a deadpan expression as Apollo laughed before flashing out. A short while later, he flashed into the cabin, and handed Percy a plate of scrambled eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, and some green stuff that looked nasty. Percy raised his eyebrows.

"Eat," Apollo told him, pushing the plate into his hands.

"It looks disgusting," Percy commented dryly.

"It's healthy. Now come on, eat," Apollo repeated.

Percy groaned, reluctantly picking the fork up and taking a small bite of the egg. He cringed as he swallowed it.

"Could you at least not watch me like that?" Percy asked pleadingly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Apollo mumbled, looking away.

With a small sigh, Percy returned to taking tiny bites of food and playing around with most of it. He had finished a quarter of the food when he set the plate down.

"I can't, I'm gonna throw up if I eat more," He explained quietly, rubbing his stomach.

Apollo looked at him with concern as he nodded.

"It's alright. You tried your best, and at least you ate something. It's probably best to ease you back into eating anyway, to get you used to it. It's dangerous to make you eat so much food after not having eaten anything in a long time," Apollo explained.