After hearing what he said, Grandma Zhu took a closer look and agreed with his idea. She looked at her grandson inquiringly, "Hanhan, it would be a pity to eat such a beautiful fish. Listen to your grandpa. , release it, or keep it."

"Oh, what's so pity about a fish? Isn't the fish just for food? If you don't kill it, I will do it myself!" Zhu Minghan stood up angrily and went to the kitchen. Get a kitchen knife inside.

"Hey, this..." Grandma Zhu looked at Grandpa Zhu, "Old man?"

Grandpa Zhu had no way to deal with his grandson and remained silent.

The two of them watched Zhu Minghan squatting by the well and disemboweling the koi carp, and it was the first time that he was overcome by a fish.

After Zhu Minghan scraped off the scales, he found that these scales were so beautiful, with a pearl-like color, and nearly perfect circles that seemed to have been deliberately polished, like pieces of art. He rarely had the patience to clean all the scales, then went to the kitchen to get a bowl and put it in first.

After cleaning up the fish, he took it to the kitchen and urged Grandma Zhu to cook again. Then he found an old toothbrush and dug out the cardboard box containing the mobile phone that had not been thrown away.

He dipped his toothbrush in dish soap, brushed the scales clean one by one, and finally wiped them dry with a paper towel. The scales suddenly became more beautiful, like pieces of jade buttons. He gently grabbed a handful and let go. The scales fell from his fingers, feeling delicate and smooth.

He smiled slightly and put the scales into the mobile phone case.

When he returned to the room, he couldn't help but play with it for a while, and then he came back to his senses when he smelled the smell of fish.

"It smells so good!" He was a little surprised, but didn't think much about it. Maybe that’s how koi tastes. After all, he had never eaten koi before, so he couldn't compare.

I wish Grandma was the first to be hit in the kitchen. This fish was better than any fish she had ever cooked before. She just fried it for a while and didn't add any other seasonings except oil. Wouldn't it be more fragrant if seasoning is added?

The half-meter-long fish is enough to fill two large plates.

Grandma Zhu originally planned to save half of it and cook it tomorrow, but she was afraid that her grandson would complain and thought that her grandson had a big appetite, so she cooked everything.

Zhu Minghan actively helped serve the dishes and hold the bowls and chopsticks.

In addition to fish, Grandma Zhu also made green pepper egg pancakes and cold amaranth. A meal with four dishes is a rare sight in the Zhu family, unless it is during a festival or entertaining guests. So, it looks quite sumptuous.

Koi is braised fish, with both color and aroma.

Zhu Minghan sat down at the dining table. Before he could sit firmly, he picked up a piece of fish and put it into the bowl. He couldn't wait to pick off a piece of meat with chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth. He felt it was tender and fragrant, and almost melted in his mouth. His eyes immediately changed. Bright, with a happy face.

"It's delicious! It's so delicious!"

Grandma Zhu smiled, "If it's delicious, just eat more."

The thorns in the fish are all big thorns, not a single small thorn, which is easy to remove. In less than ten seconds, Zhu Minghan finished a piece of fish, and quickly picked up another large piece and put it into the bowl.