Chapter 549 - 550

Start from the beginning

It is now the 1920s of the 21st century. China's economic development is very fast, and one of the most obvious impacts is that the permanent population in rural areas is getting smaller and smaller.

Luliu Village, where the Zhu family is located, is a typical representative. Originally there were more than a hundred households in Luliu Village, but now there are only six or seven permanent residents left, including the Zhu family. Others have either gone to work in the city or have settled in the city. The whole village is very deserted all year round.

Zhu Minghan's family originally had the opportunity to move to the city, but unfortunately Zhu Minghan's father became addicted to gambling the year before last, and the family owed a lot of debt. The couple had been working in the city for a long time, leaving their only son to be taken care of by the elderly.

Because they had to pay off their debts, the old couple had a tight life. Fortunately, the two of them are still in good health, and the fields grow food and vegetables all year round, basically ensuring that the three of them are self-sufficient.

The two old men were quite contented, but Zhu Minghan felt aggrieved. From the day he woke up yesterday to now, he hasn't had even a trace of meat and fish. Every meal has been vegetables and radish. At most, he can eat steamed egg custard in the morning. For him who is used to eating big fish and meat, it is simply not possible to bear.

Why is this happening? Because Zhu Minghan is no longer the original Zhu Minghan.

Yesterday afternoon, when Zhu Minghan woke up, there was another person in his heart. Coincidentally, the names of the two people before and after are exactly the same.

Zhu Minghan died in a car accident due to drunk driving. In his original world, he was an ordinary person, his parents were ordinary workers, his relatives and friends were also ordinary people, he went to an ordinary university, and later found an ordinary job, and lived to the age of thirty without accomplishing anything. It's not that Zhu Minghan doesn't want to change, it's just that he has never been able to take action. Instead, he is always immersed in unrealistic fantasies. His favorite thing besides playing games is reading novels. He often fantasizes that he can travel through time or be reborn, and then turn over with his golden finger!

Zhu Aiguo and Yang Hongmei, Zhu Minghan’s parents in this world, first earned some money working in the city. After earning money, the first thing they did was to build a new house for their family. They considered marrying their son in the future. Wife, the two-story building is quite nicely decorated.

Yesterday afternoon, when Zhu Minghan woke up and found that not only was he not dead, but he had also traveled through time, he was ecstatic, thinking that he had traveled through time to a rich family, and could finally bid farewell to his ordinary life and reach the peak of his life.

After receiving the memory of the original owner, he realized that he had thought too much. Now this family still owes others more than 100,000 yuan, which is worse than his original family. Although the original family was ordinary, at least they had no debts. They owned a car and had tens of thousands of yuan in savings.

Zhu Minghan here lives with his grandparents and often only eats meat once a week or two. He wears old clothes that relatives' children don't want. Even if they are not worn at all, he can still tell that they are shabby. He couldn't believe that there were still such poor families in the twenties.

Last night, Grandma Zhu made cold amaranth and stir-fried cowpeas. This morning, she made spicy and sour potato shreds, braised eggplant, and a steamed egg custard. So when he saw that the lunch meal was vegetarian again, Zhu Minghan couldn't bear it and would rather not eat it than "eat grass".