Chapter 541 - 542

Start from the beginning

At this moment, another person shouted again.

"I also found something good, it's a glass bottle, it should be seasoning too!"

They seemed to have dug into the kitchen of some restaurant, and it seemed like they would have a good harvest next.

Commander Zhen was afraid that Governor Shen Xing would get lost, so he pulled him over.

"Brothers, I haven't asked you which survivor base you are from?"

These survivors were still somewhat wary of him and Shen Xingdu.

One of the ordinary people asked back: "Which survivor base are you from?"

Zhen Shuai said in a good temper: "We are from the Yonghu Building Base in Yonghu City."

The group was surprised.

"You came from a neighboring city? Impossible, right?"

A small mutant looked suspicious. "Although you can ride mutant eagles from the sky, if you are discovered by other mutant birds, they will still attack you. . How could you walk so far unscathed?"

Zhen Shuai spread his hands, "Do I need to lie to you? If you climb to the highest point now, you may still be able to see the hot air balloon suspended on the roof of Yonghu Building." "Hot

Balloon? What hot air balloon?" The leader grasped the key point keenly.

Zhen Shuaiyan briefly and comprehensively talked about the situation of Yonghu Building.

A group of people were in disbelief.

"Brother, I can climb up to the mutant fir tree and have a look when I get back." The little mutant whispered to the leader, but his eyes were looking at Zhen Shuai, as if he wanted to capture every change in his expression.

The slight smile on Zhen Shuai's face remained unchanged.

The leader invited Zhen Shuai, "I wonder if the two little brothers are in a hurry to leave? If not, you can go to our base to rest for a night. Our place turns out to be a small town, and there is a vegetable and fruit store in the town. Base, after the end of the world, many vegetables and fruits have also mutated. When you arrive at our base, you can taste the taste of mutated vegetables and fruits." Zhen Shuai's eyes lit up

.

"That's what I meant, but it's disrespectful."

The leader added, "It's just that we have to fill all the backpacks before we go back. You may need to wait."

Zhen Shuai didn't care, "We are not in a hurry. We need our help. Really?"

"No, we can handle it, thank you." The leader declined. He didn't mind if Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu joined, but according to the convention, if they joined, they would also get a share of things, and the others would get less. He cannot ignore his companions.

The others were indeed relieved when they saw his refusal.

Zhen Shuai just asked out of politeness. After being rejected, he went to find a place to stay under a tree a little further away.

Governor Shen Xing looked around and cut down a big tree. "Swish, swish, swish." He quickly made two round benches with his spirit knife and a simple round table. He also took out a kettle from his backpack. , two square plates, two round plates (both wooden) and a bag of snacks. There were two cups, one large and one small, matching the kettle. He poured water into both cups, then tore open the snack bag and poured the snacks into three of the saucers. Finally, he gestured to Zhen Shuai to reach out, and after Zhen Shuai did so, he poured water for him to wash his hands.