╬ 006; Vessel ╬

Start from the beginning

Stiles nervously gulps, him shakily breathing out. "Because...i think someone's in here with me."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Isaac Lahey was seen asleep in a bed, at the McCall's, him feeling his self being shook awake, the Lahey quickly jumping away.

"Earthquake!" Isaac shouts.

Isaac then catch his self, him seeing his sister in a worried and panic state.

Isaac stares at her in embarrassment. "Um, uh, heh, wh-what's going on?"

Scott McCall was seen rushing inside Isaac's room, his feet sliding across the floorings, his hair all messed up.

"What's going on?" Scott pants.

Isaac then frowns. "That's what i'm trying to figure out."

"Stiles."

Scott frowns at her in confusion and concern. "What's wrong with Stiles?"

"...i don't know." Ivanna whispers out in confusion.

"He just called me, saying he's trapped, he didn't want me to call you, but, i need your help, you are his best friend." Ivanna says in worry.

"He didn't want me to call you either, actually...no one." Ivanna says, glancing at her brother.

Isaac had a look of offense on his face, him sassily placing a hand on his hip. "Well, that's straight up rude."

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Inside the Stilinski's residence, Ivanna, Isaac and Scott had just reached, where they was met with Lydia and Aiden.

Ivanna stares at Lydia and Aiden confusingly. "What are you two doing here?"

"I heard him, i heard Stiles' voice, it's like he's in trouble, almost-." Lydia was saying in a terrified whisper.

"Trapped." Ivanna nervously says.

Lydia gasped softly at the Beta. "...you heard it too?"

"He, uh, called me." Ivanna then says.

"Okay...where is he?" Lydia then questions.

"I-i don't know! He says he's in a dark place and he's bleeding, he's feeling something hooked onto his leg." Ivanna tearfully says.

Lydia then softly sighs out. "Okay, well...what did his dad say?"

Lydia then noticed Ivanna looking at Isaac, who was looking at Scott, the three Wolves nervously staring at eachother.

Lydia gaped at the three of them. "You didn't call his father?!"

"He made me promise." Ivanna defends.

"Ivanna." Lydia deeply exhales.

"Look, he didn't even want me to call either of you, all right?" Ivanna then informs.

Aiden stares at the Beta in confusion. "He didn't?"

"I don't know, don't ask." Ivanna sighs out, shaking her head.

"Okay, okay, look, you promised that you won't tell the Sheriff, but, i didn't promise." Lydia then says.

Ivanna then grabbed onto Lydia's wrist, her claws scratching across the red head's wrist.

"Listen." Ivanna lowly growls.

"Ivanna, it's the right thing to do." Lydia's green eyes widened at Ivanna, a soft tone in her voice.