Chapter 517 - 518

Start from the beginning

Two of the four mutants who followed in stood on the left and right sides of the door, and the other two stood behind Wang Liyan.

Wang Liyan poured the tea himself. After a while, someone knocked on the door and brought three pieces of fruit.

Only half of the strawberries were placed on each plate, but this half was larger than a whole chicken. There were also knives and forks on the plate.

Wang Liyan smiled and said: "Please use it. These are mutant strawberries picked in the forest. They grow near the colony of a group of mutant red foxes. They are very rare. You two have a try. If you like it, just tell me and I will ask you to order two more. A portion."

There was something in his words. Zhen Shuai smiled softly, cut a piece to taste, and nodded, "It's really good."

Wang Liyan narrowed his eyes, secretly glad that he was right not to shoot rashly when he was downstairs.

While waiting for the food to be served, Zhen Shuai asked a lot of questions, and Wang Liyan answered them all in a good temper. Zhen Shuai was very disappointed to learn that there were no other survivor bases nearby; when he heard that there was a natural chasm not far away, Zhen Shuai was extremely surprised.

"Is it possible for that natural chasm to pass?"

"Yes!"

Zhen Shuai straightened up, "Really?"

"But," Wang Liyan thought of the natural chasm, and the uneasiness of being forced down came to his mind, "No one dares to Go over there."

"Why?" Zhen Shuai put down his knife and fork, very curious.

Wang Liyan glanced at him, and a strange light flashed deep in his eyes, "Because it's so deep down there, no one dares to go there." There was another knock on the door, and the food arrived

.

A total of four young people, two men and two women, walked in with their heads lowered and each holding a tray, accompanied by a faint and pleasant fragrance.

The live broadcast room became lively.

[Hoho, these four handsome men and beauties are trying to trick our anchor and Brother Shen into a honey trap! 】

【Hehe, there’s a good show to watch! 】

Zhen Shuai didn't think much at first. When he saw a man and a woman walking up to him, and another man and a woman walking to the left and right of Shen Xingdu, he immediately understood what was going on. First he was angry, and secondly he felt... Kind of funny. This was the first time someone used a honey trap against him and Shen Xing.

Governor Shen Xing saw that his eyes were dull and he didn't know what he was thinking. His eyes fell on Wang Liyan with a cold look.

One of the two girls is wearing a black tube top skirt, the other is wearing a white tube top skirt, they are charming.

The girl wearing a white tube top skirt walked up to Shen Xingdu and saw his face. Her cheeks immediately became hot and flushed. She knew the purpose of being sent by the leader. She was a little reluctant at first, but now she was moved. If she could sleep with such a handsome man, her whole life would be worth it. She boldly approached Shen Xingdu with the action of serving food, and her bulging breasts were about to touch Shen Xingdu's shoulders.

Zhen Shuai stood up suddenly, crossed Shen Xingdu with his upper body, grabbed the girl's shoulders and threw her to the side.

"Ah -"

This exclamation sounded from behind him, and then the girl who was thrown out also let out a scream.

It turned out that the girl wearing a black bra-wrapped skirt on Zhen Shuai's side also fell in love with Zhen Shuai. Just as she was about to pounce on Zhen Shuai, Zhen Shuai happened to get up, but she missed him and hit her chin heavily on the mahogany chair. On the armrest, not only was his chin immediately turned green, but his teeth also made his lips bleed.