Chapter 513 - 514

Start from the beginning

His eyes fell on Ling'er and he had an idea, "In this way, I will let my pet take you to Yonghu Building. Ling'er is a mutated animal and can become bigger. It will not be a problem to fly the four of you there. If you are right It is not at ease and can only stay here. When we pass by here on our way back, we will take you back to Yonghu Building." The couple looked at

the black hawk, which was no bigger than a chicken, in surprise.

Zhen Shuai ordered Ling'er to change back to her original shape.

Ling'er let out a crisp low cry and slowly returned to its normal shape.

The man gritted his teeth and said, "Then I'll trouble you." He knew very well that he couldn't stay here anymore. Not to mention that there was no food here, they had been in the dark for so long, and he was worried that his wife and children would have psychological problems if they continued to stay in there. question. That's the big trouble. Since Zhen Shuai trusts his pet so much, there should be no problem.

His wife was not confused. Although she was equally worried, she could not say anything against it. It's interesting enough that people take so much trouble. She doesn't have the nerve to make any excessive demands.

"Thank you, little brother. We haven't asked you how to call you yet?"

The man reacted and patted his head, "Yes, yes, two benefactors, please be sure to tell us your first and last names. My surname is Zhang, and my name is Zhang Dabao , this is my wife Jiang Xiaoman, and these are our two children, Tangtang and Guoguo."

Zhen Shuai said his and Shen Xingdu's names, motioned for them to sit on Ling'er's back, and took the Take out a roll of rope.

"I will tie you and Ling'er together with a rope. As long as you don't move around, nothing will happen. When we get here, you can untie the rope yourself." The couple swallowed nervously and nodded

.

"Okay, okay, we must not move!"

Zhen Shuai glanced at the little boy. He was not afraid, and seemed to be a little excited.

He smiled slightly, tied them up, and told Ling'er in a gentle voice, "Ling'er, send them to the small square of Yonghu Building and then come back. We are waiting for you here." Ling'er came back unsafely, and they Don't worry either.

Zhang Dabao and Jiang Xiaoman felt a little relieved when they saw the black giant eagle nod its head. Such a spiritual eagle should be very safe.

The family of four waved to Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, followed the spirit eagle as it flew into the sky, and drifted away.

Zhen Shuai is someone who can't sit still. He rested on Shen Xingdu for a while and couldn't sit still. He jumped up happily, straightened his clothes, shook his arms, and said to the audience in the live broadcast room: "Don't be idle when you are idle." Come on, how about I teach you boxing skills now?"

The live broadcast room was filled with joy.

They have been waiting for a long time!

Zhen Shuai clasped his hands behind his back, his expression upright and serious.

No one in the audience made any comments, they all listened attentively.

"The boxing technique I want to teach you is no worse than Tianluo Shenquan, and it is equally powerful. The only difference between the two is that Tianluo Boxing is more murderous, while Xiaoyao boxing is more tolerant. If you keep practicing for a long time, you will not only be able to Strengthening the body and cultivating one's character is for "Xiaoyao". I will hit it three times in a row, mainly to let you experience the artistic conception of Xiaoyao boxing. If you can feel it, you will learn faster. Watch it!" Zhen Shuai moves forward