Chapter 507 - 508

Start from the beginning

The giant python seemed to be bored and stopped chasing. It slowly retracted its body and disappeared into the forest again.

Manager Sun wiped the sweat from his forehead and looked at Jiang Shaohui, whose face was also a little pale, his thoughts racing. Yonghu Building is completely surrounded by the forest, and the forest is so dangerous, which means that the materials in the warehouse are the only ones they have left, and they will use less. He must remind his boss that supplies must be used sparingly.

As a shrewd businessman, Jiang Shaohui couldn't have thought of this. Thinking of so many supplies he had given up, his heart bled with regret.

He turned around and said to Assistant Ma: "Assistant Ma, hurry up."

Assistant Ma nodded and urged those who had not yet received their food to come over and continue queuing.

After everyone had received their food and left, only Zhen Shuai, Shen Xingdu, Jiang Shaohui, Manager Sun and Assistant Ma were left in the office.

Jiang Shaohui gestured to Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, "Sit down."

After they sat down, he told Assistant Ma, "Go get three boxes of self-heating lunch boxes, three boxes of canned fish and three bottles of mineral water. I'll give them to you later." Manager Sun, Xiao Zhen, and Xiao Shen. By the way, bring an extra box of lunch for Xiao Zhen. This dog is well taken care of and will be useful." "Yes,

boss!" Assistant Ma agreed and went to the lounge inside. .

"Thank you, boss." Zhen Shuai bowed slightly, neither humble nor overbearing.

"Thank you for nothing. I also want to thank you for asking someone to remind me to guard the warehouse." Jiang Shaohui said. In fact, when Luo Siyuan and Li Jian went to talk, Jiang Shaohui had already locked the warehouse. But what he valued was Zhen Shuai's foresight. He has his family around him and his subordinates below. There are so many people, but only Zhen Shuai thinks of him. It was not easy to find a capable subordinate, so he decided to win over him and Shen Xingdu. If they were trained well, they would be two capable assistants.

Zhen Shuai could vaguely guess his plan, but he just didn't know. The current situation in Yonghu Building is very complicated, and Jiang Shaohui is willing to come forward, which he likes to see. When Jiang Shaohui couldn't handle it anymore, it was time for him to take his place. On the other hand, if Jiang Shaohui could manage Yonghu Building very well, it would also be a good thing, and he would not rob it so shamelessly. With his and Shen Xingdu's abilities, it would not be difficult to re-establish a base. What he is more worried about is whether he can gather five million survivors by then. Because the destructive power of this disaster is too strong!

Jiang Shaohui said sincerely: "You have all seen what is going on outside, so we need to work together even more. Manager Sun is a person I trust, and you two are people I value. I hope you can work with me to save Yonghu." Building. As long as we keep the Yonghu Building, we, our families, and friends can survive."

Zhen Shuai said: "We will definitely support you, boss. If there is anything you need us to do, just say it. However, we hope more Activities outside. It is impossible for the world to return to normal in a short period of time, and the supplies in the warehouse will eventually run out. The sooner we can find out the situation in the forest, the better for us." Jiang Shaohui was a little surprised

.

"If you are willing to go out, of course it would be better!"

What he was unsure of was Shen Xingdu's attitude.

Manager Sun said hurriedly: "Boss, don't worry, Xiao Shen and Xiao Zhen have always been close friends."

Jiang Shaohui nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, very good. I originally planned to arrange for you to guard the warehouse."