Chapter 501 - 502

Start from the beginning

Zhen Shuai's mouth twitched at the side, he really didn't want to admit that he was their master.

Shen Xingdu glanced at Marshmallow and Linger, then at Zhen Shuai, thoughtfully.

Zhen Shuai jumped on him and pinched his neck, "What do you mean? What do you mean?"

Shen Xingdu put his arms around his waist and curled his lips slightly, "It's nothing, you look cute."

Zhen Shuai's face was hot. If he wasn't from the park, Too many, and he will definitely kiss you. Shen Xingdu looking at him like this is also very cute.

He jumped up from his chair and ran away.

"I'll wait for you at the door. Go and bring them over!"

Shen Xingdu: "..."

He looked at Zhen Shuai's cheerful back, and then at the crowds of people who were surrounding him in three circles.

"Marshmallow, Ling'er."

The tourists were watching happily when they heard a low, magnetic voice that sounded like ice and snow. The big white dog and the black hawk both ran in the same direction and quickly squeezed into the crowd. People quickly got out of the way, and then they were stunned when they saw them running towards an extremely handsome man with a cold temperament. The man stood up and walked slowly outside the park. The big white dog put the collar on his neck, then held the rope in his mouth, wagging his tail happily to follow, and the black and cute eagle He stood leisurely on its back and stretched his wings lazily.

Watching them walk away, people felt a little sad.

Halfway through, Marshmallow and Ling'er seemed to notice something. Suddenly they stared at the ground for a long time and found nothing. They shook their heads in confusion and looked back.

When passing the ice cream shop, Shen Xingdu took out his wallet and bought two cones.

At the entrance of the park, Zhen Shuai leaned on his car and watched them approach with a smile.

This car is the one the system gave to Zhen Shuai before, but now it looks like a certain car brand in this world.

Marshmallow trotted to Zhen Shuai first and rubbed his legs affectionately. Not to be outdone, Ling'er flew onto Zhen Shuai's shoulder and rubbed his cheek with her little head.

Zhen Shuai rubbed their heads and walked to Shen Xingdu. He looked at the two cones of different flavors and couldn't decide which one he wanted.

"It's all yours." The doting in Shen Xingdu's eyes only appeared in front of Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai suddenly raised his eyebrows and took it happily.

A sudden strong wind shook the lush trees in the park. A large group of birds hidden among them were frightened and flew into the sky with flapping wings, as if fleeing for their lives. The speed was extremely fast, and soon they turned into black spots.

People in the park looked up and saw only a few feathers falling slowly.

Zhen Shuai looked at Marshmallow and Linger.

Marshmallow and Ling'er watched the birds fly away motionless, as if they were in a daze or thinking about something.

Shen Xingdu opened the passenger door and motioned for Zhen Shuai to get in the car.

Later, Marshmallow opened the car door by himself and got in the car with Ling'er one after another.

Zhen Shuai came back to his senses, looked at the screen, and quickly got into the car, "The movie will start in twenty minutes!"