Chapter 497 - 498

Start from the beginning

Cao Zhengqi and the others took out a new puzzle and apologized to Zhen Shuai.

"I'm sorry!"

Zhen Shuai was a little surprised and nodded lightly.

In the end, only seven new players were left standing around in tears. Only seven of the new players survived. They neither had the old puzzle nor found the new puzzle. They didn't know what else to do except cry.

Zhen Shuai pushed the puzzle pieces forward and said, "You have passed my test, take all your puzzle pieces back."

All the players were stunned and confused.

Commander Zhen said again, "Get the puzzle pieces and follow me."

Everyone followed him and Shen Xingdu to the coded door in confusion.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu each held a dagger and directly cut open the thick iron password door.

Everyone was stunned.

Still, can it still be like this?

Zhen Shuai raised his foot and kicked it, causing the door panel to fall outward, and warm sunlight flowed in silently along with the unique smell of sea water.

Zhen Shuai bent down and cut Fang Lingyu's neck with a dagger.

Fang Lingyu, die!

The voice of 004 ​​sounded at the right time, [The mission in this world has been completed, and the rewards have been distributed to the system space. Please pay attention to the host to check. 】

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu cut off their watches with daggers, stood side by side, and smiled at everyone.

"The next step is up to you. We will try our best to help you leave the reality show, but we don't know yet whether we can succeed. Zhengxuan, Lu Cheng, Yue Chengfeng, please take care of yourself. Goodbye!" A group of people were even more confused

. The next second, his mind screamed: Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu suddenly disappeared in front of them!

In the unknown space, everyone was panicking because Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were nowhere to be found in the surveillance video! This shows that they have really left reality TV. But how is this possible! This has never happened before!

The real world has also caused a stir. Since Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu can leave the reality show, does it mean that they can really help others leave the reality show? TV, the Internet, newspapers... all launched campaigns to find Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, calling on them to help other victims.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu have indeed returned to the real world here.

It was evening in the real world. I wonder if it was affected by the reality show. The streets were a little deserted, with very few pedestrians and vehicles.

Zhen Shuai raised his head slightly and took a few breaths of fresh air. In fact, the air in the game world is also very fresh, but it is different after all, because the air outside still carries the breath of freedom.

Shen Xingdu took out an aircraft given to him by Commander Zhen.

The audience recognized this aircraft obtained in the previous world and became excited.

[Is the anchor going to kill Kunizuka TV? ]

[Looking forward to the host and Brother Shen killing everyone! ]

"Let's go!" Zhen Shuai boarded the aircraft with Shen Xingdu in high spirits.

Not far away, an old lady who came out to throw away garbage looked at them stupidly.