Chapter 495 - 496

Start from the beginning

The only exit of the "secret room" is a passage connecting the deck. There is a door three meters wide and two meters high. The lock is a digital combination lock with a total of eight digits. Players need to find a numerical code to open the door.

Many players arrived earlier than Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu and were rummaging around. Some players are alone, and some players are with companions.

Zhen Shuai stood in front of the combination lock and looked at it for a while before walking away.

Wandering to the bar, he saw a book wet with red wine in the trash can. The book was dry and wrinkled.

Noticing the words on the cover, he immediately picked up the book and looked through it with Shen Xingdu.

It turned out that they were indeed on a cruise ship. The cruise ship's name was "Hell", and the cruise route was printed on the first page of the booklet. Six days later, the cruise ship will dock at Liberty Island for a half-day resupply before heading to the Sea of ​​Death. The Sea of ​​Death is the end of the Inferno.

Although Zhen Shuai didn't know where the Sea of ​​Death was, he knew from the name that it must be a very scary place. No wonder the time limit given to them by the mission is seven days. If they cannot leave the secret room within seven days, they will definitely be sent to the Sea of ​​Death.

Some players quickly noticed the movements of Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu.

A strong black man strode over, stretched out his hand as a matter of course, and said in English: "What did you find? Let me see!" More people's attention was attracted, and they tentatively moved towards them

. There are not many foreign players among them.

"What do you want in exchange?" Zhen Shuai said slowly in fluent English, took out a lighter, lit the booklet, and threw it back into the trash can.

The strong black man cursed and ran over to pick it up quickly. But the book burned very quickly, and soon it was completely black and turned into a handful of ashes.

Some players cursed Zhen Shuai for his wickedness in their hearts; some players had expressions of annoyance on their faces, because they had passed by the trash can several times just now, but no one found the booklet; and a few players quickly went to other places. Digging through trash cans.

Zhen Shuai had to be cautious. This game is different from the previous games. There are too many players. How many old players are there, how many skills and props these old players have, and whether their mission target is Zhen Shuai are all secrets. The more chips Zhen Shuai has in his hands, the safer he is.

The strong black man didn't know what he was thinking about, but he just glanced at Zhen Shuai depressedly and walked away.

Shen Xingdu saw a handful of dice, picked one up and played with it for a while. He felt something was wrong with the weight, so he pinched it lightly. The dice shattered, revealing a rolled-up puzzle piece.

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows slightly.

Shen Xingdu handed him the puzzle and crushed the other dice, finding a total of six puzzle pieces.

Other players were stunned! Damn, can these puzzle pieces be found if they are so well hidden?

Several players quickly looked for other dice.

Shen Xingdu wiped off the dust on his fingers with a tissue, "Let's go?"

Zhen Shuai put away the puzzle and said to the others with a smile: "If anyone wants the clues in my hand, you can come to me. If you want the puzzle, We can also discuss it. I will be in the restaurant at noon every day."