Chapter 489 - 490

Start from the beginning

Su Pengyun, Feng Bai and others were not satisfied.

"How do we know whether the puzzle is true or false?"

They asked in a disguised way to threaten Zhen Shuai and the others. If they didn't tell them the clues, they would definitely cause trouble.

Zhu Wencheng snorted coldly: "You don't have to believe it, otherwise you will miss the most critical clue forever. Don't forget, today is already the fourth day. It's impossible to find it on your own!" Zhou

Yingxue He asked coldly: "What if we can't solve the puzzle?"

Zhen Shuai's eyes passed over her lightly, "Don't worry, there are many smart people among you, otherwise, you wouldn't be able to make it this far. This question I asked, someone will definitely be able to solve it within an hour, and maybe there will be time to leave today." One hour should be enough time for Zhu Wencheng and Xie Xiaotong to pass the test.

Zhu Wencheng and Xie Xiaotong glanced at Zhen Shuai gratefully, secretly glad that he was a truly good person.

"This is the best way I can think of to help everyone. If there are still people who are not satisfied - I don't care! Governor, let's go." Zhen Shuai stretched and pulled Shen The governor left, "Let's go to the foot of the mountain to see if Yue Chengfeng has found anything, and rest there for a while." Qiu Zhengxuan said: "

Commander, I'm staying with Lu Cheng, Zhu Wencheng, and Xie Xiaotong."

Lu Cheng and the other two They all said that there was no problem and they would definitely help Qiu Zhengxuan if something happened.

At this time, Zhu Wencheng looked in one direction and said: "Speak of Cao Cao, Cao Cao is here."

Commander Zhen turned around and saw Yue Chengfeng running towards this direction with sweat profusely.

"Did you find it?"

Yue Chengfeng shook his head and seemed calm, "I searched everywhere, but there was nothing."

"It's okay if I didn't find it." Lu Cheng went up to meet him.

Yue Chengfeng felt strange. This was a matter between him and Zhen Shuai. Where did Lu Cheng come from to express his position? Then, he was pulled aside by Lu.

After hearing what Lu Cheng said, he nodded directly.

"No problem!"

The other players looked at them coldly, without saying a word, each with their own thoughts.

If Zhen Shuai, Shen Xingdu, Qiu Zhengxuan, Yue Chengfeng, Lu Cheng, Xie Xiaotong and Zhu Wencheng all break through the agency group with the clues in Zhen Shuai's hand, it means that they will occupy seven places, and then only three will be left. Quota. This is too little for other players. But Zhu Wencheng used key clues to contain them, and they couldn't help but care.

Su Pengyun had another concern. What if Fang Lingyu had escaped and got on the helicopter? Then there will be one less place.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu left and came to the foot of the mountain, where it was cooler. They slept under the shade of a tree for a while, and then headed to Surprise Paradise at around three o'clock.

Many prison guards and prisoners were heading towards the Surprise Land, discussing as they walked.

"I heard that several people signed up in the afternoon. The challenge in the afternoon will definitely be more exciting than in the morning!"

"Yes, I have already placed a bet. The number 1008 will win!"

"You lost more than two hundred in the morning. How dare you? Bet?"