Chapter 483 - 484

Depuis le début

No. 846 walked to the pool next to the "Iron Plate Mechanism".

This pool is not filled with water, but with sulfuric acid. There is a horizontal bar above the pool. If you want to pass the pool, you can only pass the horizontal bar. But this horizontal bar is not an ordinary horizontal bar. It is equipped with dense sensing electronics and emits red and green light. It is hard to see what the function is, but it must be hiding a secret.

No. 846 gritted his teeth, grabbed the green light-emitting part of the horizontal bar with both hands, and hoisted himself up. He believes green equals safety.

He seemed to be right.

The audience saw his hands quickly moving forward on the horizontal bar, and in less than twenty seconds, he successfully crossed to the other side of the pool.

Some prisoners cheered him loudly.

"Oh - 846, you are great -"

Before their cheers could reach the ground, they saw No. 846's raised hands trembling non-stop, both palms were burnt black, and there was an uproar in an instant!

They thought it was a little strange just now, how could the mechanism be so simple, and the green and red light were constantly changing. So that’s it, the red light represents high temperature attack!

But no matter what, No. 846 successfully passed the first trap, which still made the audience very excited.

No. 846 stood there and panted for a long time before looking at the mechanism in front of him.

Among the mechanisms in the second row, there is only one mechanism adjacent to the pool. He can only advance through this mechanism. Of course, the circle of steps by the pool is a safe zone. He can also use this circle of steps to go around and change the mechanism, but in this case, it is equivalent to returning to the first row. He thought this was not cost-effective, so he gave up the idea without even thinking about it and carefully observed the mechanism in front of him.

Lu Cheng took the opportunity to look at Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing.

The two of them were also looking down at this time, but they were not looking at No. 846, but at other agencies. They looked at each other from time to time to see what words were written on each other's hands.

Lu Cheng's somewhat weathered face showed a hint of relief, and his eyes returned to No. 846. Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing seemed to have discovered something. They had an agreement before. He believed in the character of Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. If they really found new clues, they would tell him.

The mechanism No. 846 faced was a large piece of white foam pad-like material, about ten centimeters thick, with many transparent glass balls about the size of tennis balls scattered on it. Each glass ball contains a black bead no more than one centimeter in diameter.

No. 846 couldn't figure out what this mechanism was about. He squatted down and tentatively pressed the foam pad with his hand. Several glass balls on the foam pad immediately started rolling slowly. Seeing that two of them were about to collide, No. 846's sense of crisis suddenly alerted him, and he hurriedly let go. The two glass balls slowly stopped rolling again.

Only then did he realize that the clothes on his body were soaked with sweat.

He looked back, unwilling to return to the first row. After hesitating for two seconds, he stepped on the foam cushion and rushed forward quickly. No matter what happened to those glass balls, he hoped to be able to avoid them with his speed!

The foam pad was dented and many glass balls began to roll. Two of the glass balls collided slightly. The next second, a dull explosion sounded, and a dazzling fire appeared and disappeared.