Chapter 473 - 474

Depuis le début

[Could the possible plot be "picking up soap"? 】

However, this piece of information allows players to finally be sure that someone is indeed watching them play the game. The first thing they thought of was their long-separated family members and relatives. They raised their heads and let tears well up in their eyes. In fact, they left not long ago, but it feels like they have been gone for several years.

"Mom, I miss you so much!"

"Dad, I'm so tired, I feel like I can't hold on anymore!" "

Brother, don't worry about me, I will survive!"

"Everyone watching the live broadcast, please don't accept it Invitation letter from Kunizuka TV! It will kill you!"

...

However, the players do not know that the audience of the "reality show" program is not the people they live in the real world, although there are indeed people in the real world trying to crack the code This live signal works tirelessly. This is something for later, let’s not mention it for now.

Zhen Shuai expressed doubts about Guozhong TV's commitment.

"Oh? Really?"

The people from Guozhong TV had no choice but to send another message, this time to Zhen Shuai alone.

"Trust us. After all, there will not only be beautiful bodies in the bathroom, but also sexy bodies. Even if we don't care about the privacy of the guests, even if it is to ensure the viewing experience of the distinguished viewers, we will not live broadcast your naked bodies. ."

Zhen Shuai finally believed it and walked into the bathroom.

The bathroom... left him a bit speechless. The shower head is suspended from the ceiling, and there is no obstruction on the front, back, left, or right. People around you can see clearly when you take a shower, and there is no privacy at all.

"You wash first." Shen Xingdu said, turned and walked towards the other prisoners who were preparing to take a bath.

Commander Zhen couldn't hear what they said, but he saw Shen Xingdu kicking a prisoner a few meters away. The other prisoners were frightened and consciously took the bathing things and ran away. The prisoner who was beaten by Supervisor Shen Xing saw that he was not easy to deal with and rolled away.

Zhen Shuai was the only one left in the bathroom.

Governor Shen Xing was guarding the door, not letting anyone in.

The audience in Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room cheered loudly.

[Well done, Brother Dudu! ]

[That is, even we have never seen the host naked. Why do these scum have such good eyesight? ]

[Pfft—Upstairs, be careful that Brother Shen is cleaning you up! 】

Zhu Wencheng narrowed his eyes and said, "Shen, this bathroom doesn't belong to you. Why don't you let us in? Do you want to go against more than a thousand of us?" "So what?" Shen Xingdu said

indifferently Look at him.

Zhu Wencheng winked at Long Xinghai.

Governor Shen Xing saw that it was Fang Lingyu who glanced at Zhu Wencheng first, and then Zhu Wencheng looked at Long Xinghai.

Long Xinghai strode out of the crowd and raised his chin arrogantly.

"Let me meet you!"

The other prisoners saw the excitement and discovered that the numbers on their chests were all newcomer numbers. They became interested and took the initiative to step back and give space to Shen Xingdu and Long Xinghai.