Chapter 469 - 470

Start from the beginning

【Your Brother Shen is still your Brother Shen! ]

[It turns out that studying well can really save lives at critical moments. Anyway, I believe it! ]

[From today on, be a useful person, study hard, and make progress every day! 】

Zhen Shuai walked up to Shen Xingdu and scratched his palm with a smile, the sweetness in his eyes almost overflowing. He didn't dare to go too far, and quickly let go of Shen Xingdu's hand, so as not to attract too many people's attention and create side effects.

Fang Lingyu and the others were all thinking about how to escape from work at that time. Not only did they not want to do heavy physical work, but they were also worried that if they were injured during work, it would affect their escape plan, so they did not notice the movements of Zhen Shuai and the others. At this time, seeing the admiring expressions on Li Xue's and others' faces, they guessed that they were paying more attention to Commander Zhen and Governor Shen.

"In the team over there, Marshal Zhen and Governor Shen Xing are almost the leaders of the team. As long as they can be eliminated, the rest will be nothing to fear." Ke Ying communicated with Zhu Wencheng in a low voice.

Zhu Wencheng nodded, "But it's probably not easy to get rid of them." "

Did you go astray? Isn't the most important thing now to find a way to escape?" Fang Lingyu had a puzzled tone, but with smiling eyes and A smile on his lips weakened his doubts, making it easy for people to think that he already had an idea in mind, or that he didn't care whether he could escape at all. In short, it was unpredictable.

Ke Ying sighed secretly, such an appearance was too confusing, and she still couldn't figure out what kind of person Fang Lingyu was.

Zhu Wencheng said: "We don't understand the prison's topography, management, etc., so it's impossible to think of a solution within at least two days. So we'd better think carefully about how to get rid of Commander Zhen and Governor Shen in these two days."

Fang Lingyu was reluctant, "Do you really want to get rid of them? I think Zhen Shuai is very similar to me, just like my younger brother. Can you let him go?" "No!" Zhu Wencheng said firmly

.

Fang Lingyu stopped talking.

Returning to the dormitory area, Governor Shen Xing watched Zhen Shuai enter the men's dormitory No. 8. He also saw Zhen Shuai's eleven roommates sitting on the lower bunk and looking in the direction of the fence door, as if they had been waiting for Zhen Shuai for a long time.

He looked at Zhen Shuai worriedly.

Zhen Shuai chuckled and shook his head slightly to reassure him.

Shen Xingdu then entered the male dormitory No. 10 next door.

The fence door locked with a click.

Eleven eyes wandered over Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai turned to look at the strong man staring at him on the third street. He only glanced at him and remembered his number 000086. He said slowly: "If you look again, I will pluck out your eyeballs." Seemingly casual, he said to No.

86 , he labeled it "noteworthy". People who enter this prison are either serious criminals or death row prisoners. The number 86 shows that this person entered the prison relatively early and is still alive today. He is definitely not a simple character.