There were exactly three people there, two men and one woman. The man in the middle part, was the CEO, John Hilton and next to him was his wife and a shareholder in his company, Mariam Smith-Hilton. On his other side was the company's higher manager, Quill Norwan. Fortunately for me, one person seemed to be liking me because the couple, the important people did not seem pleased. Just my luck.

I mean the job I applied for was to be Mr Hilton's PA and the qualities needed was my degree, someone with a little bit of working experience even if it was a school project or just an internship from previously. Thanks to Julian, that's what I was doing here in Miami as a school project whilst I was also busy with Kevin. I also need to be very organized of which I definitely am, I like a good schedule. Obviously, I am going to have some supervision at first but eventually I know I'll be the right one for the job.

Too bad there's no longer hope for me.

I sigh as I take a sip of my lemonade, still looking down at my untouched sandwich. I was only able to eat one of them before I completely lost my appetite.

Suddenly, I notice a figure of a man sitting opposite me but I dare not to look up, already not in the mood to fuck off a guy at this time of the day.

"What could be bothering such a beautiful specimen?" When the man spoke, I immediately recognize the voice as if it has spoken to me plenty of times. I was somehow both relieved and annoyed to know it's not some random man but it was rather worse.

"Oh God, not today." I groan, resting my head on my hand out of annoyance.

"Hello to you too, Fiona." He says in a seductive tone, or is it just his voice that sounds like that? Well I wouldn't exactly know I haven't spent enough time with him and I'm not planning any spend any time with him. But it looks like he has different plans.

It has been almost a week since he graced me with his Royal annoyingness when I had visited Peppa. Now here he is, at a very bad time.

"Hi, Greyson." I reluctantly say, lifting my head to face him but I immediately regret so.

"I like how you say my name." He says leaning his elbow on the table between us, a playful grin plastered on his face. I almost roll my eyes at it, if he's trying to be cute it's not working.

"Are you stalking me? Because I'm pretty sure this place is far away from RS." I snap out of my trans, ignoring the bubbly feeling from his flirtatious words.

"Come on, don't give me ideas." He says, this time I do roll my eyes and let him continue. "I'm actually here to see my father's friend, John Hilton. His office is a few blocks away from here, I usually bring him coffee from here whenever I visit."

He does look very casual today. His hair is in its usual curls that fall at his forehead almost hiding it completely. He's wearing some vintage black casual dress-pantsuits, a beige sweater with a white shirt showing at the bottom and collar. He's also wearing a black leather jacket to top it off. I hadn't noticed his shoes but all I know is he is looking like old money whereas I am wearing black women's dress pants and a white dress shirt with a few buttons unlocked. I thought the outfit was perfect since I did not have a huge chest to make my boobs pop out but I guess not.

I look pretty rundown now because I freed my bun and let my hair fall on my back and my previously red lipstick is nonexistent. I am not in the mood for an annoying and hot man to be annoying and hot right now.

"You know John Hilton?" The disbelief in my voice is very evident which is insane considering he's in the same level as him, I should be shocked he came to sit with me actually.

Actually, I know why he came to sit with me. Or why he is even doing advances at me but I choose to ignore that fact. One of the many things that would jab my heart if I overthought them. The man is very beautiful, his girlfriend is equally as gorgeous. Yes, I may or may not have looked him up a few days ago just to see who Peppa and Amaryllis were talking about.