Apology Kisses - II

Kevin was awfully quiet the whole ride, dropping off Peppa to her new apartment and all, he didn't say anything. I noticed they were both quiet probably because I was an ass to both of them. I noticed Kevin's glances at the review mirror every now and then as if they were having some sort of private conversation.

We already picked up Storm from the two very happy parents. They must've noticed the hostility between us when they asked if I loved the house. Apparently now everyone but me knew about this.

Currently we were on the lift, Storm in my arms while he was holding his stuff in his. The baby was in a rather playful mood, no doubt he had a great sleep and was fed at her grandparents.

Although my breasts have been hurting here and there because I needed to pump some milk for him but now that he was here, I could feed him once he gets hungry.

As soon as we enter the penthouse, Kevin immediately disappeared to his room on the other side of his home whilst I sat in front of the TV and put some cartoons on even if my baby didn't know much about what was happening.

I stayed there and played with Storm until I was tired. Kevin had been in that room for almost an hour and a half. I made him that mad? I'm such a dick.

My heart ached at the thought of the way his face dropped. How happy he had been the past few days out of the excitement and how much he had taken care of me. All I was thinking was how he ruined my future, how he made me pregnant and how I had to deal with this new life but never once asked him how he was. How he was dealing with all of this since he had been doing so many of these big gestures to put a smile on my face, I do owe him an apology.

Very soon, Storm tires himself up and I fed him, burped him and changed him before I put him back to bed. If only I slept that much, life would be better.

With the small free time I have, I decided to make dinner. I decided to make a traditional Russian meal that my mother forced me to learn to make when I was 11, also the same time she made me cook for them, everyday since then. No matter though because I love cooking. The Salad Olivier was always my favorite. This place happens to have the right ingredients. Of course I made desert, Kartoshka.

Sometimes I would go check on Storm even though I have a baby monitor but I still need to see him breathe to know he's still okay and alive.

Making dinner took a lot more time than I had intended but it looked wonderful. Once I was done, I warmed up some of my breast milk for Storm because I knew he would wake up soon.

I put everything in the dining table and then went to change from my now dirty clothes. I am just glad that neither of the two boys disturbed me because I was in the zone.

I walked up to Kevin's room and knocked firmly. I was met by silence, even when I pressed by ear against the door there was nothing. Are the doors sound proof of something?

I stayed trying to zone in with my ear still on the door before the door opened unexpectedly that I stumbled a few steps forward until I was face to face with Kevin's very chiseled chest that only now I notice he has a tattoo over one of his pecs. Hey, there was no time to notice details when we were together because I was, again, very much in the moment. I took a step backwards clearing my throat out of embarrassment.

"Everything alright?" His voice may have been deep from the sleep but his tone was soft and it wasn't mad at me at all. I hope.

"I.. uh uhm- I made dinner so I was hoping you uh-" I cleared my throat again, damn why isn't he wearing a shirt?

"I'll be there soon." He says. I give him curt nod before I quickly made myself disappear. Gosh why is my face so warm!

I went to Storm's bedroom, even though he was sleeping, I picked him up so he can eat, also because I hope it makes him sleep at night. He never freaking sleeps!