111-120

book night music

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

The First Time Chapter 11: Only incompetent people feel sorry for themselves



When Qin Sheng arrived, Wang Qiang and Xiao Pang'er were holding some large wooden stakes to fight against the zombies that had been trying to bite forward.

  Qin Sheng glanced at it and found that there were not many zombies attacking the camp, but it was hard to say whether these zombies would attract more zombies to come here.

  "You three and me three." Qin Sheng didn't have the chance to think about what might happen. He raised his chin towards Shen Shi, pulled out his Tang sword and rushed over quickly, biting the man who was biting Wang Qiang's wooden stick. The zombie's head was chopped off instantly.

  Blood sprayed out instantly, splashing a lot of blood on Wang Qiang's body.

  Qin Sheng reacted very quickly. After solving one of them, he quickly solved the remaining two. Qin Sheng glanced at Shen Shi's side and found that it was indeed what he thought. Shen Shi's side also solved the remaining two. Three.

  Fortunately, Qin Sheng and Shen Shi arrived quickly enough, and Wang Qiang and others delayed the process, so there were no casualties in the camp.

  Qin Sheng took out his handkerchief and wiped off the blood on the Tang Dao, and quickly put the Tang Dao into the scabbard behind his back.

  Looking at the severed heads on the ground, the blood stained the large area of ​​​​land red. The scene was very tragic, and the smell of blood was disgusting.

  "It seems we can't stay in this place. We need to find a suitable camping spot before dark." Wang Qiang looked around at the signs of zombie invasion. Some tents had been collapsed by zombies.

  The ingredients that had been prepared were already stained red with blood.

  This thing is naturally inedible.

  Qin Sheng nodded, feeling that what Wang Qiang said made sense, and quickly turned around to pack his things.

  Shen Shi also followed Qin Sheng and turned around to pack her things.

  Zhang Dong hurried over at this time and saw the head falling on the ground and the unknown liquid spraying out. He couldn't help but run to the side of the tree root and began to vomit.

  When he came to his senses, he raised his head and glanced forward subconsciously. His pupils quickly shrank, and his legs began to tremble out of fear.

  "Zombies! Zombies are coming!" Zhang Dong endured the trembling of his lips and quickly told the people in the camp behind him who were still cleaning up the news.

  Qin Sheng had already packed her things and glanced where Zhang Dong pointed. Her brows gradually furrowed. She quickly turned around and shouted to the people behind her, "The zombies are coming. We have to leave quickly!" "What

  ! "

  How did it come so fast?!"

  Maybe the movement and blood just now attracted more zombies.

  The camp quickly began to become chaotic, and everyone quickly packed up some simple things and planned to leave the camp quickly.

  "There is a back slope deep in the forest. Let's go and hide there first!" The man with rich experience in survival in the wild pointed to a location behind the forest and signaled everyone to quickly hide there for a while.