81-90

book night music

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 80 Goodbye Li Chengbin (page 2)



  "No. 1 and No. 8."

  The staff on the lottery side selected the first team.

  Another staff member nodded and shouted to the waiting crowd who were preparing for the trial, "No. 1 and No. 8."

  "Who are No. 1 and No. 8?"

  "The first game, this is too much. You must be nervous."

  "No, I heard that many of the people who came to participate this time have learned Taekwondo, Judo or something like that. It seems that those of us who have never learned anything are at a disadvantage, right?" The number selection was heard in the crowd

  . Afterwards, heated discussions began.

  "No. 8 is actually Li Chengbin from Peking University!"

  "I've heard of him. Isn't he the president of Taekwondo at Peking University? He has studied Taekwondo for more than ten years. It seems that No. 1 is going to be in trouble..." ŴŴŴ.. co

  "Have you studied Taekwondo for more than ten years?"

  "Fortunately, I didn't run into him."

  When I heard that Li Chengbin had studied Taekwondo for more than ten years, there were constant sighs in the waiting room, but more of them were out of curiosity.

  I don’t know who was so unlucky as to be the first to meet such a person.

  Popular player Li Chengbin heard the cheers around him and glanced at his girlfriend Qin Mengchun confidently, "Mengchun, wait for me, I will definitely win."

  Qin Mengchun held Li Chengbin's hand, blushed and nodded, " I believe in you, brother Chengbin, and when you come back...you know..."

  Li Chengbin almost couldn't hold back his nosebleeds when he thought of the beauty being pregnant, squeezed Qin Mengchun's little hand, and strode towards the center of the ring with great confidence.

  Qin Sheng's eyes fell on the specially built arena in the safety area not far away, and he shook his head gently. It was a pity that the floor of the arena was covered with special sponges, and Li Chengbin could not be allowed to lie in bed for several months.

  "Which one of you is number one? Xingyu, are you?" Jiang Miaomiao hurriedly asked her friends around who was number one. Thinking that Chu Xingyu's goal was to beat Li Chengbin, she asked him directly.

  Chu Xingyu raised the '22' in his hand and shook his head with regret.

  "I am number one." Qin Sheng stood up and walked towards the ring.

  Li Chengbin was looking confidently at the audience to see who his opponent was. When he saw Qin Sheng slowly walking towards him, his eyes glazed over. The confidence he had just disappeared instantly, and even cold sweat broke out on his palms.

  Li Chengbin couldn't let others see his nervousness and worry. When he saw Qin Sheng walking opposite him, he greeted her with a smile, "Qin Sheng? I didn't expect it to be you. It's been a long time since I saw you..." Qin Sheng just smiled lightly