91-100

book night music

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 91: Promise yourself?



  Naturally, Song Qing'an would not expose Qin Sheng's little thoughts. There were indeed many secrets in that girl's body, and she didn't have to expose them even if she had doubts.

  Qin Sheng finished breakfast quickly, stood up and said to everyone, "I'm done eating and going to the rooftop to train." "

  Hey..." Before Jiang Miaomiao could say anything, Qin Sheng left in a hurry.

  The culprit who caused Qin Sheng to be so nervous was still slowly chewing the bread in his hand.

  "Why is Qin Sheng going out in such a hurry?" Ah Man didn't hear clearly what Qin Sheng said just now. When he turned around, he saw Qin Sheng leaving in a hurry.

  Jiang Miaomiao shook her head, "Shengsheng's time has been basically spent on training recently. I think she should be very concerned about this arena competition."

  Ah Man nodded thoughtfully, he had indeed passed the first place. level, but she did not expect that she could continue to be so lucky and pass the second level.

  But Qin Sheng is different. Her goal is to come back from the zombie forest. Naturally, the higher the demands on herself, the more effort she needs to put in.

  "What is the arena competition?" Song Qing'an asked doubtfully. He had just returned from another world in the past two days and really didn't know much about this place.

  "You don't even know about the arena competition?! Then you didn't even participate, right?" Ah Ma's eyes widened in surprise. Song Qing'an didn't even know about such an important arena competition.

  After Song Qing'an finished eating the bread in her hand, she took out a handkerchief from her arms and wiped her hands carefully.

  But judging from Ah Ma's reaction, it is estimated that this group match has a lot to do with the little girl leaving for training so early.

  Just listening to Ah Ma began to introduce.

  "There are very few guards in the safe area, so a competition was held to select new guard members. The treatment of the selected ones will definitely be many times better..." ŴŴŴ..co "

  So Are you saying that the safe zone is here to select some scapegoats?" Song Qing'an couldn't see the twists and turns in this, and she said it without mercy.

  That's true. The members of the escort team in the safe zone are just there to go wherever there is danger. To be with danger is to walk side by side with death. What Song Qing'an said is not unreasonable.

  Ah Ha and Jiang Miaomiao were obviously choked by Song Qing'an's words, and they didn't know how to answer for a while.

  But Chu Xingyu didn't think so.

  "Although this is the truth, Sister Sheng and I are definitely not scapegoats and stepping stones in the safe zone. We just want a better life. In other words, we must live." But it is definitely not like this

  . Living, there is no way to deal with the zombies when they come.

  Many people have died since the end of the world.