41-50

tamarisk online romance

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 41 Priceless Ointment



Song Qing'an, who gradually came to her senses, was embarrassed and wanted to get under the table. She originally wanted to make a small cake for Qin Sheng to comfort her injured heart, but she didn't expect to let her eat a small cake made of salt.

  Recalling the process of putting sugar into the cake, Song Qing'an felt a little sorry for Qin Sheng.

  "Why didn't you tell me then?" Song Qing'an turned around and saw Qin Sheng's calm look. It was obvious that she knew something was wrong when she took a taste.

  Qin Sheng took a mouthful of rice and was a little surprised to see Song Qing'an's mood swings so much. He replied, "I would be so sorry if I didn't eat the cake made by your Qin hands." Song Qing'an sipped after hearing what Qin Sheng said

  . He pursed his lips, not knowing what to say.

  "I've eaten all of them, and you can't tell me that the salty cake has a special taste." Qin Sheng said, gently raising the corners of his lips, and his eyes inadvertently wandered on Song Qing'an for a long time.

  Song Qing'an was originally very self-blame, but after being coaxed by Qin Sheng, she half-believed Qin Sheng's claim that the cake was quite delicious.

  "Next time if it doesn't taste good, just say it. Don't wrong yourself." Song Qing'an lowered her eyes slightly, stood up and gave Qin Sheng some dishes that were far away from her.

  Qin Sheng took a bite of the fried pork with chili pepper, smiled and did not answer.

  Song Qing'an didn't understand for a while whether Qin Sheng thought the fried pork with chili was delicious or because of something else.

  However, this salty little cake was indeed his fault. When he had the chance next time, he would definitely give Qin Sheng a decent cake to prevent her from giving him compressed biscuits in the future.

  "I'm full, you continue to eat." Qin Sheng stood up, washed his bowl and put it in the cupboard, then turned and returned to his room.

  Song Qing'an took two mouthfuls of food and suddenly thought of something he had promised Qin Sheng before.

  "Lu Shenchen." Song Qing'an called out the name of Lu Shenchen who was eating meat. When Lu Shenchen looked up at him curiously, she curiously continued to ask, "Will Qin Sheng's waist injury be cured by applying some ointment?" Better."

  After hearing Song Qing'an's words, Lu Shen pondered for a few seconds and nodded.

  "Look, you were also involved in making the cake for her. Do you have to make an ointment to make amends to Qin Sheng?" Song Qing'an showed her pointed tiger teeth, and her sly smile showed the essence of a fox. Lifelike.

  However, Lu Shenchen would not fall into his trap and rejected Song Qingan righteously.

  "Impossible."

  Song Qing'an's eyes instantly drooped, like a puppy abandoned by its owner, but it was obviously only for a moment.

  "I didn't know how I found a white jade porcelain vase yesterday. It looks like it's quite old..."