71-80

book night music

Return to homepagefantasy magicMartial Arts Cultivationurban romancehistorical militaryOnline games and animationScience fictionHorror and supernaturalOther types

Open right navigationIn the previous chapter , after stocking up on supplies, I directly defeated the Dog King in the apocalypse. Next page

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

book night musicAfter stocking up on supplies, I will directly beat the Dog King in the last days.Chapter 71 Regret

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 71 Regret

 

"I'm afraid this door won't last long. We have to find a way to escape." Chu Xingyu's situation was no longer very optimistic. He stared closely at the door over there that was just closed by Jiang Miaomiao.

  Jiang Miaomiao looked back at the rooftop door with only one lock, nodded in agreement, and quickly looked around. There was no way to get out through both doors. The only way to get out was to find a way to jump to another rooftop.

  There is a distance of more than ten meters between these two buildings!

  And the height of the seventh floor, anyone who goes up to take a look at such a height will hesitate.

  "Are we going to jump to another building?" Ah Ma asked nervously when she saw that Jiang Miaomiao's eyes were still between the two buildings. She was afraid of heights.

  Jiang Miaomiao nodded, there was no other way.

  "Is Xingyu okay?" Jiang Miaomiao asked carefully.

  Chu Xingyu nodded, "I have nothing to do, don't worry about me."

  "Okay." Jiang Miaomiao nodded and quickly searched for useful tools and things around him.

  Ah Ma also knew that there was no other way but to join Jiang Miaomiao to find a way to live. In the face of death, all fears can be turned into nothing. Ah Ma knew that she could not be afraid at this time and could not allow herself to be afraid.

  "I only found some hemp ropes." Jiang Miaomiao placed the things in front of everyone. However, although the hemp ropes were strong, it was obviously difficult to throw them to the opposite building. For a while, everyone was already in trouble.

  Jiang Miaomiao reminded herself countless times not to be afraid or worried, but her hands began to tremble uncontrollably.

  Ah Man, who was beside Jiang Miaomiao, had actually seen Jiang Miaomiao's trembling hands for a long time. He couldn't say any words of comfort for a while, so he could only stretch out his own hand to hold hers.

  Jiang Miaomiao glanced at Ah Ma and suddenly thought of what Qin Sheng said before leaving.

  "Ah Ma, you are more familiar with this place. Do you know what the exit is?"