101-110

book night music

Return to home pagefantasy magicMartial Arts Cultivationurban romancehistorical militaryOnline games and animationScience fictionHorror and supernaturalOther types

Open right navigationIn the previous chapter , after stocking up on supplies, I directly defeated the Dog King in the apocalypse. Next page

" After stocking up on supplies, I will beat the dog king directly in the last days "

book night musicAfter stocking up on supplies, I will directly beat the Dog King in the last days.Chapter 101: She is actually Qin Sheng? !

Qin Sheng's works

Haven’t updated in a few days/can’t find the book you’re reading? notice me

View updated replies

Chapter 101: She is actually Qin Sheng? !

 

Everyone was stunned. This was the second game of the arena competition? !

  Are you going to eliminate people without giving them any chance?

  Not only did Shen Shi not think anything was wrong, she just wanted to get off the stage as soon as she completed her task, and bowed to the audience very politely.

  Qin Sheng: "..."

  "In the first round, No. 97 Shen Shi wins!" It

  wasn't until the referee announced Shen Shi's victory that the audience applauded fiercely. Shen Shi was handsome and powerful. Just by being on stage, he already has a lot of fans.

  Including Ah Ma who is beside Qin Sheng.

  Ah Man almost jumped up and applauded when he saw Shen Shi win. Qin Sheng felt a little sad. He went to the competition and came back as if Ah Man had no reaction at all as an apprentice.

  Why is it so different here with Shen Shi?

  Just because he's handsome?

  Qin Sheng didn't recognize this reason.

  "Why didn't you react so much when I won?"

  As if he noticed the jealousy of the master next to him, Ah Man licked the corners of his mouth in embarrassment, hugged Qin Sheng and said coquettishly, "I didn't react that much. It’s because I know you’re the best and can definitely win.”

  Qin Sheng smiled helplessly, yes, Ah Ma’s flattery was in the right place.

  Qin Sheng followed this trick. Seeing that Qin Sheng did not continue to pursue the matter, Ah Ma's eyes were fixed on Shen Shi again.

  Qin Sheng couldn't let this nympho look at the handsome guy.

  Shen Shi was seen walking in the direction of Guo Ting.

  There seems to be a very familiar person beside me.

  Isn't that Qin Mengchun? When did she get together with Shen Shi?