𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; boy crushes or 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 boys?

𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬?

"Now that you've finished your first semester at U.A. High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However... Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-the-making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra!"

"Yes, sir!" The class replied to Aizawa's speech with what felt like both encouragement and a warning of the hellish work ahead.

Well–most of the class

Asumi had her neck craned toward the sky, her arms tucked behind her back as she watched the clouds move across the sky. Though they looked to be still, every time she looked away at another only to return to it to see a slight shift.

She wondered what certain cloud names were called, having learned them when she wasn't homeschooled. They made the different types out of cotton balls glued to paper.

The chanting of the word "camp" Was vaguely in the back of her mind, not entirely hearing it with her mind wandering elsewhere. The dialogue in her head felt much louder.

She also missed the way Monoma began to tease those who failed, failing to acknowledge the fact he also had, amongst the class of 1-B getting on their own bus. Then Iida began ordering them onto their bus as it arrived.

"Dumbass."

Her eyes moved from the sky to the snarky voice that spoke to her, only to see the back of Bakugo's head as he walked past her and to the bus.

She rolled her eyes at the attitude but began to follow her classmates onto the bus. She was met with the usual loud chatter being one of the last to step into the vehicle, and he instantly looked for a certain half-and-half-haired boy as she walked down the aisle.

She had only come across the third row before seeing the boy, only to find Aoyama beside him. Todoroki, though he didn't show it, looked a little overwhelmed at the boy standing as if posing for a picture while Iida yelled at him to sit down.

His eyes shifted to her, realizing why she was there before apologizing that Aoyama had snagged a seat.

It was kind of her fault since she wasn't paying attention so she said that it was fine and continued on. She scanned the seats crowded with her classmates, all already so distracted with their own conversations or phones.

By the time she reached the back of the bus, she was starting to wonder if the bus lacked enough seats, only to find an open one beside a certain blond. His arms were crossed over his chest and he grumpily stared out the window with his headphones stuck in his ears.

Without saying anything, she sat down next to him and put her hands in her lap as she felt the bus begin to move. He only glared at her but didn't say anything, returning to watching the scenery pass by.