𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈. idiots, morons, assholes, and... 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔?

𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬,

𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬, ... 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬?

Boba was now a priority, Todoroki trying to get her off the coffee, but the two barely made it to class before the alarms sounded. It was merely a drill about hypothetically infiltrated villains, but she was disappointed she didn't get to finish her drink before suiting up and heading to Ground Beta.

Iida and Yaoyorozu were giving a rundown on the situation, most of the tactical stuff being quite limited. In order to gain more info the reconnaissance squad, those with quirks suitable for the task, got to work.

Asumi was busy fidgeting with the top of her red, fingerless glove that extended over her elbow on her left arm. With her right covered with a white sleeve and the hood over her head, she was... mostly shielded from the chilly weather. She could've asked them to adjust her costume to have a sleeve on the other side to make it an extremely cropped hood, but where's the fun in ruining her original design?

She missed most of the recall, mind wandering, but a small team was sent to extinguish a fire from a fallen down building by the river, and another was sent to rescue someone spotted in the water, the rest, including herself, were supposed to bring up the rear.

Everyone began running since the two other squads took off with a cart and Iida pulled it at full speed, except for the usual four who always seemed to be doing their own thing.

"Bakugo, you're going the wrong way." Kirishima complained as the boy walked in the opposite direction.

Asumi was now messing with the top of her hood, trying to fit it comfortably over both her ears and her support item over her eye.

"What's happening?" Kaminari cried out as Bakugo snatched him by the back of his hero costume and pulled them both behind him.

Soon her hands fell from her costume and then down the street where the others had gone, only to furrow her brows at the street. There were so many cracks from all the training done there, and she couldn't help but shift her boot off the one she was standing on.

"We're looking for villains." He said simply, "Leave the rescuing to the extras."

"Huh? What? Seriously?"

The three boy's conversation and their advancement toward a dead car on the side of the road started to grow quiet the further she got, as did her attention to the actual drill happening. Asumi watched her feet, tip-toeing and taking long strides over the cracks to avoid touching them.

Perhaps the word "hypothetical" was why she seemed to lack any urgency at all. It also seemed like the rest of her class had it handled.

And Asumi Amajiki makes a comeback for next year's competition. Will she step on a crack? Who knows!

The voice in her head became a motivator the faster she got, not even fathoming the growing voices or the fact she was approaching a scene with a "villain" until she got too quick for her own good and misplaced her step.