Journey from "Park Jimin" to "Jimin"

Start from the beginning

"Ohh you are the new teacher ,Jimin, students favorite. "

"Hello, I'm Baekhyun"

Jimin shyly smiled, "hello"

"You are wondering instead I'm teacher here why we are meeting for the first time right. So i was on leave. "

"But I must say, why you are student's favorite. You are so  cute so beautiful and your voice is so so sweet. "

"It feels like I should keep you safe in my pocket . "

It was the first time in 5years when jimin is hearing genuine complement. He heard many times people calling him beautiful but that was either lust, or they had some work with him.

"Thank you. You are beautiful yourself. "

"You know what I think, our vibe will match so much. We should be friends. "

It was nostalgic feeling for Jimin, he didn't expect himself to be friends with someone after what happened, but here he is now.

"Ok" Jimin smiled

"So, since we are friends. I should tell you. I was not on any normal leave. I had gone on honeymoon with my husband Chanyoul who is also a teacher here. "

Baekhyun was whispering like it's a huge secret.

"You know you remind me so much of ji"

"Remind you of? "

"Aah nothing"

Baekhyun can sense jimin didn't feel comfortable, so he didn't press him to answer.

"What are you doing here Baek, are you trying to scare him. Sorry if he is scaring you"

"Chaneii!! "

Baekhyun pouted. Jimin can sense they are husbands. They looked so cute together.

"Hello, I'm Chaneyoul"

"Hello, I'm Jimin"

"What's your full name " Baekhyun asked

Jimin's eyes got teary. He didn't want to remember all those incidents but every time someone reminds him.

"Ok no problem, from tomorrow you are Mochi Jimin and my best friend. "

Baekhyun smiled. His smile was so genuine that Jimin himself can't resist, in return he gave him his sweet eye smile.

Baekhyun reacted like he's going to die out of jimin's cuteness.
He hugged Jimin  tightly squeezing his whole body.

"Hey, you both omegas, why are you leaving me behind. I also want to be friend. "

Chanyoul was frowning. Both omegas laughed together and also included him. They group hugged. It was also the first time when Jimin has hugged someone after all those things.

"Since we are now friends, we should celebrate it. We should go to this new cafe which is besides flower shop. "

Baekhyun said. It took little struggle, but Jimin finally agreed.

So currently, they are in cafe enjoying their treats and talking anything. It was mostly baekhyun talking, other two were just giving opinions or nodding their head.

Jimin was really happy. The comfort he needed was he finally getting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Same night,

"We should go for abortion"

"You killed my child, Jimin. "

"You were always useless, because of you we are facing criticism. "

"Get out of my life. "

"Sorry sir"

"Get that filthy omega here"

"You are no longer Park"

"Your child is no more"

"NOO"

Jimin was breathing heavily, it's the same nightmare he is getting from the day he left Seoul.

Jimin was getting panic attack, he can't stop his tears. He sometimes wonders from where these tears are coming because it should be dried by now, right.

Jimin got down from bed and went to other room, that is mostly a storage room.

He went to cupboard and took out the same bag that yoongi had left 5 years ago. Inside was his diary. He opened the diary to the page where he kept two photographs, one was of yoongi and himself, the other one was group photo of all the friends.

"I miss you yoongi, I miss you so so much. You know I have tried really hard to forget everything, to move on in my life, but I can't. I'm becoming so weak yoongi hyung, I'm becoming so weak. I can't survive anymore, every day feels like hell to me. I know I'm sounding pathetic but I can't do anything. I miss you, I miss you all. How can you forget me this easily, was I not important in your lives that you didn't even try to hear my side of story. I think my parents were right, I'm useless. "

Jimin was sobbing hard. He didn't even try to cover his voice.

"You know I thought I got family which really cares about me when I met you all. When I first opened my eyes I was searching for you all. I didn't want to believe that you all threw me out of your lives like trash, like I didn't mean anything. "

At this point jimin was really tired of his life, his struggles. He was exhausted masking his own feeling. He wanted to die but he can't. He has fulfill his promise to his lost child.

I hope you are enjoying this story. Please comment down how do you feel about this story about jimin and about yoongi. Thank you.