Facts of Zhanderiheim Pt. 1

Alright I'm going to write at least 2 to 3 facts about the setting everytime I make a part.

Warlocks and their Pacts

Warlocks are seekers of the knowledge that lies hidden in the fabric of the multiverse. Through pacts made with mysterious beings of supernatural power, warlocks unlock magical effects both subtle and spectacular, whether it's from the divine, the hellish, the whimsical or the insane and unexplained. Warlocks of Zhanderiheim are no exception. Their powers are of great magnitude and extreme caution, they must fulfil their end of the pact lest they lose the favour of their patron. Power may be given but it always has a cost.

Artificers

Masters of invention, artificers use ingenuity and magic to unlock extraordinary capabilities in objects. They see magic as a complex system waiting to be decoded and then harnessed in their spells and inventions.

Artificers use a variety of tools to channel their arcane power. To cast a spell, an artificer might use alchemist's supplies to create a potent elixir, calligrapher's supplies to inscribe a sigil of power, or tinker's tools to craft a temporary charm. The magic of artificers is tied to their tools and their talents, and few other artisans or mages for that matter can produce the right tool for a job as well as an artificer.