Period Nineteen: Child's Play

I fixed the title of this book. 

Lloyd sighs as he watches kids play down below. Our heroes just got the Bounty back, so they're training on it's deck.

"Lloyd?" Kai calls out. "Lloyd, concentrate!" Lloyd just gives him a bored expression.

"Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively," Zane states. "But you'll have to focus. One more time!"

"Ah, but we've been training all day." Lloyd sighs.

"It's all to get you ready to face your father," Cole reminds him. Lloyd just gives him a look.

"Andrew says not to trust you."

"Wha-"

"Something about you pinning after Emma or something."

"Oh, come on, Cole! We talked about this!" Jay dramatically rolls his eyes. "Emma is not the donkey from Pin the tail on the Donkey."

"Jay, that made no sense," Kai face-palms as he tries to hide his laughter.

---

Emma was walking down the hallway just as Nya ran past her and grabs her arm. "WHOA-"

She rushes Emma over to the deck, shouting; "guys, guys! There's been a break-in at the Ninjago City Museum of History! And the security cameras picked up you-know-who!"

"Garmadon," Cole scoffs.

"We have to stop him before he uses the Mega-Weapon to start another one of his diabolical plots!" Jay says.

"Um..." Everyone looks at Lloyd and he sighs, "yeah, yeah, yeah! I can't go, and it's safer if I stay here and train."

"Mhm," the boys dramatically nod.

Emma ruffles his hair, "don't worry, little man, when I get back, I'll take you to a comic shop to get you that comic you want and then we can go get ice cream."

"Why is it Emma's the only one that cares about my mental health?" The Ninja just gives Lloyd a look.

---

The heroes sneak into the Museum. They make their way over to the balcony and look below only to see the Serpentine.

"Boy, did they get that wrong!" Skales huffs at a painting of the Serpentine War.

The Venomari general then asks, "why would we come to a museum if we weren't going to steal anything from it?"

"Because Master Garmadon has another plan to destroy the Ninja," the Fangpyre general states. 

"Master Garmadon? Huh! He's no master of mine," Skales scoffs. "Since his so-called Mega-Weapon has failed every time, I don't see why we don't call our own shots!"

"Because this time, I will not fail," Lord Garmadon states. Startling Skales to where he drops his flashlight, which points at Lord Garmadon.

The Ninja gasp as Emma narrows her eyes.

"Yes, Lord Garmadon!" All the Serpentine generals, minus Skales, does a deep bow.

"Yes, Lord Garmadon," Skales sighs, following their actions.

"Behold, Dromaeosaurid Theropod Grundalychus. Otherwise known as the Grundal. Although now extinct, in its time, it was the most feared and dangerous creature in all of Ninjago, with claws that could slice through steel, and heightened senses that could detect its prey from miles away. It could track the stealthiest of Ninja-"