Period Three: Snakebit

The boys share a cabin, Nya and I share a cabin. Our cabin is definitely a lot better then their cabin though. Luckily, it only has two beds. Both having twin size beds. It'll be a lot better have we decorate.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you!" Sensei Wu hits something, I can't remember the name, it's like six. Nya and I groan, Sensei's in the boys cabin, but since we're across the hall, we can hear it too. "In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity!"

Nya and I groan again before getting up.

"It's too early!" I whine. 

"I know right?!" She pouts. 

---

When I entered the boys sleeping quarters after Sensei took Nya and left, the first thing I was told was to use my Spinjitzu to clean.

Sensei Wu and Nya returned to a clean Bounty with the boys playing video games, and me practicing illusions. I managed to a few back when Lloyd attacked Jamanakai village with the Serpentine, but those were mind illusions- illusions only the target can see- I have no idea how I did it.

And I haven't been able to do it since, so I training to learn how to make illusions.

"What took you so long?" Kai asks. None of the boys noticed what I've been doing.

"Wow!" Nya gasps. "This place looks amazing! You guys did all this?"

"Ninja don't just fight, Nya." Cole smirks. "We clean."

"Oh," Sensei Wu strokes his bread. "You exceeded my exceptions, but can you keep it up?"

Nya looks outside the window. "It looks like we're about to have some visitors. And loud ones at that."

"Oh!" Jay groans. "It's my parents! Please, if they start yapping, just don't get them going, okay? They don't know when to quit! And if you start talking, then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know-"

"Ah, so it's genetics?" I grin.

---

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Jay asks, as he walks up to his parents' car.

"Oh, look!" Jay's mom cries out. "It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we've heard from you!"

"Ma, I called you two days ago!" 

"Well, it's not soon enough, son!" Jay's dad states as he and his wife steps towards Jay. "Say, when are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you're coming, and then you don't."

"Dad..." Jay groans. "Do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?"

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard." Jay's mom causally admits. Then she gasps, "oh, and who are you two?" She grins at Nya and I, who just smile. "But she's more my son's type," she nods her head towards Nya, who just blushes. I smirk.

"Mom!" 

"It's a pleasure meeting you," Nya tells Jay's parents. "I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you the tour. He worked very hard on it." 

"We'd love a tour!" Jay's parents cheer making Jay sigh.

---

"And this is the bridge!" Jay shows his parents, as we follow close behind. "This extends into a periscope. This tells us what's going on in Ninjago. And this... If a Serpentine's not giving us the answers we want, and we're up late at night-"