Period Five: Can of Worms

Kai whistles as he picks up the video game controller.

"Hey, Kai!" Lloyd greets him, "I saw Emma beat your high score. You should've seen it. It was pretty spectacular." 

"Uh, you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face II. No one beats me on my game, especially Emma since she hates video games." Kai chuckles.

"Huh, could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd continues on his journey.

Kai turns on the game to see, "huh?"

9370 Scarlet Ninja

7277 Scarlet Ninja

5759 Scarlet Ninja

4209 Scarlet Ninja

3224 Scarlet Ninja

"EMMA!"

Meanwhile I was in my room, reorganizing my books. Admiring my copy of Pride and Prejudice, which was limited edition.

Lloyd enters my room, "hey, Emma!"

"Mornin' Lloyd," I smile at him.

"I saw Cole reading that book earlier-"

"Cole can read?"

"-I told him he shouldn't be eating cake while doing so, but he didn't really listen. Anyways, see ya!"

I gasp as he walks out. I quickly flip through the pages of only to find cake crumbs and frosting smeared on the pages.

"COLE!"

Cole sat in the dining room, smiling happily at a soup. 

"Mm, mm! Violetberry soup! My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly-" He gags when he takes a sip.

"By the way," Lloyd chimes in. "I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye, Cole!"

"JAY!"

Jay turns on the sparring bot he built.

"Let's ease our way into this," Jay smirks. "How about level two, shall we?" He presses a button, and it goes to level nine.

"Hey, Jay, I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro!"

"Wait, WHAT?!" He tries to turn off the sparring bot but to no avail before getting jumped. "No! No! ZANE!"

Zane sets a basket full of his white clothing down.

"Hello, Lloyd." Zane smiles softly at the whistling blond. "What brings you up here this fine morning?"

"Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites." He picks up Kai's suit. "Here it is. Thanks!"

Zane looks through his white- now pink clothing in disbelief.

"KAI!"

---

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score?" Kai yells at me. "You had to rub it in my face?!"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I yell at Cole. "Everything Jane Austen writes is a master-piece, and, in case you didn't realize this, but she's dead! And that was limited edition! You just had to fucking ruin it, didn't you?!"

"You know how long it took me to make that?!" Cole yells at Jay. "Three days. Three. Days!"

"It's an unsaid law, okay?!" Jay yells at Zane. "You don't touch a man's robot!"