𝟏𝟒 || 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐫

Thunder danced between the clouds as Pythor whimpered. I had pushed Andrew and Lloyd behind me as Uncle Wu had turned to us, Samurai X, and the Ninja.

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer! Go, ninja, go!" He had told us. Samurai X had flown away as soon as he said that, "yes." He nodded.

The Great Devourer had emerged from out of the ground, letting out this vicious roar before it had consumed my Uncle and enemy. Wu and Pythor.

---

"Sensei..." Kai's eyes widen.

"No!" Jay gaps.

I gasp and cover my mouth before burying my face into Cole's shoulder, he pats my back soothingly. I was too devastated to notice Andrew and Lloyd missing.

The Great Devourer lets out another roar before turning it's attention to us.

"Oh, maybe if we stand... perfectly still..." Jay forgot his own idea in less than a minute and bolted away.

"Run!" Kai screams and we all run away. We start running for the Bounty, which I'm assuming either Nya, Lloyd, or even Andrew had landed for us.

Jay somehow trips on his own feet.

"Wait! Wait for me!" He shouts before quickly catching up with us as we try to outrun the giant serpent.

---

Kai, Zane, Cole, and I fall face-first onto the floor of the Bridge. Before quickly standing up as Jay tumbles in.

"Uhh, hate to tell you this," Jay starts. "But objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!"

"Man, shut up!" Andrew scoffs.

"Working on it!" Nya states. "Blasters on full!" 

The Bounty narrowly dodges getting eaten by the Great Devourer.

"Woo-hoo!" Kai cheers. "Take that, you stupid snake!"

The Great Devourer suddenly emerges in front of the Bounty.

"Son of a bitch- it heard you!" I shout.

Nya manages to make the Bounty dodge it.

"Nya, we gotta go faster!" Kai looks out the window, watching the Great Devourer chase them. "That thing is gaining on us!"

"We're going as fast as we can!" Nya replies. "I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon."

"Probability of us making it that far is less than eight percent!" Zane states.

"Ahh! Never tell me the odds!" Nya shouts.

"Hey, Zane, if you speak about our odds one more time, the likelihood of me not smacking the shit out of you will be less than eight percent!" Andrew glares.

"It's coming in for another attack!" Cole informs us. "Port side!" Nya manages to make the Bounty dodge the serpent, again.

"We're losing speed!" Lloyd gasps. "We'll drop to the ground soon!"

"Throw everything overboard!" Nya orders.

"WHAT?!"

"We need to lose some weight!" 

"Port side!" Lloyd screams. We barely dodge the Great Devourer, only losing part of one of our thrusters.

We start throwing stuff overboard.

"Man, he sure is hungry." Jay sighs as we watch all our stuff be devoured. "Uh, does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" 

"The more it consumes, the bigger it gets..." Cole gasps.