The three of us walked up the stairs and I saw three familiar figures on the top. Summer, Marissa and Ben.

I heard a squeal and suddenly I was attacked in a hug by Marissa. "Hey!" I grinned at her.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Marissa said, going to hug Ryan.

Summer came over and hugged me then and I hugged her back with a smile. Ben walked over and did a handshake with Seth and Ryan, then smiled at me.

"What're you doing here?" Marissa asked Ryan.

"Uh, Ally and I are back at the Cohen's and back at Harbor." Ryan told her.

"But how, I mean what about Theresa?"

"It's a long story."

"Well, I wanna hear it if you wanna tell me." Marissa told him.

"Sure, yeah, after school." Ryan told her. "It's a date." Marissa said, grinning before she walked off. Summer linked her arm with mine.

"Come on, there's so much to catch you up on."

~~~
I walked into the office to speak with Mrs. Fisher.

"Hey, Ally. Have a seat." Mrs. Fisher said and I nodded.

"So, I put this schedule together for you." She told me, handing the schedule to me. I looked down at the advanced classes.

"I based it on the schedule from last year. Nice GPA by the way."

"Thanks." I said with a small smile, looking down at the schedule once again.

"So is there anything missing? Favorite subject, favorite teacher, electives anything?"

"No, ma'am, I'm just happy to be in school again."

"Have you thought about colleges yet?"

"Um, I don't know, I wanted to go to be a social worker but college is so expensive and I don't want the Cohens paying for it.."

"Ally, you have great test scores and a solid GPA. If your work your ass off, when you get out of here, you can get a scholarship."

"You really think so?"

"I do. Now, you just focus on school and if there's any classes you want to change after today, come and see me and we'll go over them."

"Okay. Thank you."

~~~~

Later I was in the student lounge and saw Summer and Marissa sitting down. I walked over to them. "Hey."

"Hey, Ally."

"Hey." Marissa said, though she looked sort of stressed out.

"Ooh, what are you drinking?" Summer asked Marissa, taking a sip of her coffee cup.

Summer made a face. "Coop, did you spike your latte?"

"It's been a weird day."

"We're at school." Summer told her, grabbing the latte and throwing it away.

"What's going on? Did something happen between you and Ryan?" I asked her.

"What am I supposed to say to him?" Marissa asked quietly.

"About?" I asked her, and shared a confused look with Summer.

"D.J."

"Who the hell is D.J?" I asked and Summer's eyes widened.

"Oh my God, the yard guy!"

"Yeah I know."

"Since when?" I asked Marissa, worried about how hurt Ryan's feelings were going to be.