Chapter 457 - 458

Start from the beginning

Qiu Zhengxuan shook his head, and without waiting for Zhen Shuai to ask, he took the initiative and said: "Yue Zhang is dead. He borrowed school uniforms from others, and when others refused, he said a lot of unpleasant things and had a very bad attitude. The student kicked him out. , and even called his friends and asked everyone not to lend him school uniforms..."

Zhen Shuai was silent for a while and said: "I am not surprised at all by this result. Alas, let's not talk about him anymore. Look at how many points you have, and then quickly treat the injuries."

Qiu Zhengxuan had a lot of injuries on his body, so being able to survive can only mean that he is lucky.

Zhen Shuai glanced inside the elevator and saw that there were only fifteen people in total. This data shocked Zhen Shuai. There were more than 100 people when they first entered the reality show, but after three games there were only 15 people left.

"Congratulations to all guests, the next game will start in twenty-four hours. Guests can stay in the elevator to rest, or enter the rented room to rest. Goodbye!" The mysterious voice was smiling and his tone was very gentle. But it makes people shudder.

Zhen Shuai looked at his points, which totaled one thousand eight hundred, most of which were obtained by killing animals. He had made a guess before, but except for Shen Xingdu, he did not tell anyone else about this guess. On the one hand, he did not want to increase the psychological burden on others, because killing animals requires strong strength. Even if he told others, others would be confused. It was difficult for him to have the courage to take the initiative to hunt; on the other hand, he did not want to expose his and Shen Xingdu's strength. His instincts told him that it would be in his interest to keep some cards close to his chest.

Zhen Shuai leaned over to see Shen Xingdu's points again, and Shen Xingdu raised his wrist to show him.

One player seemed to have moved a few steps this way unintentionally.

Zhen Shuai covered Shen Xingdu's watch and saw that he had 2,100 points.

"Wait for me for a while."

Commander Zhen told Shen Xingdu, returned to Qiu Zhengxuan, helped him up, and whispered: "Do you have enough points to heal your injury? If not, I will transfer some to you."

"It should be enough." Qiu Zheng declared.

"Really?" Zhen Shuai was afraid that he would be embarrassed to accept his help.

Qiu Zhengxuan smiled helplessly, "Really! Don't underestimate me."

Zhen Shuai guessed that he had found a lot of puzzle pieces. There are also points rewards for finding puzzle pieces.

"Okay, Governor Xing and I are entering the mall together."

"Let's go."

Marshal Zhen and Governor Shen were about to leave when someone stopped them.

"Wait a minute."

The person who stopped them was a strong man with a strong back and an ordinary appearance, but with a pair of shrewd eyes.

"Everyone should have noticed that the game is becoming more and more difficult, but the number of our players is getting smaller and smaller. I think we must cooperate next to have a greater chance of survival. In this way, everyone who is injured first Let's go get some treatment. How about we meet here in half an hour and get to know each other? By the way, my name is Niu Jin."

Everyone looked at each other, none of them in the mood to talk, so they nodded in response.

Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing entered the mall.