Chapter 455 - 456

Start from the beginning

Sure enough, few players who have experienced two games are stupid. They all thought about the security of ATMs.

Fortunately, there are five ATMs in total, and two people can squeeze into one room, which is enough for eight of them to hide.

As soon as the class bell rang, the students ran away and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu rushed out at the same time in tacit understanding, each grabbing an ATM.

Zhen Shuai motioned Qiu Zhengxuan and Shang Lezhang to hide in the room he occupied.

Animals appeared one after another. This was not the time to give in. Qiu Zhengxuan and Shang Lezhang hurried in and the glass door locked automatically.

Commander Zhen entered the room occupied by Governor Shen Xing.

Although the other players were dissatisfied, the situation was urgent, so they didn't say anything and hid in one after another.

In a moment, a large group of animals rushed over, and their terrifying momentum could be felt even through the glass door.

The players shrank their necks, not even daring to speak out.

The animals banged against the glass door crazily and tried for a long time before leaving one after another. In the end, only seven or eight animals were left wandering outside, looking at the players in the teller machine safe house with greedy eyes and refusing to leave.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu looked at each other, nodded, and walked out of the safe door of the ATM one after another.

"What do they want to do?" Shang Lezhang's eyes widened.

Qiu Zhengxuan guessed that Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu wanted to get more puzzle pieces, so he watched them silently and secretly learned their fighting skills. Qiu Zhengxuan was surprised by Zhen Shuai's skills. He had never heard that Zhen Shuai was good at fighting.

Zhen Shuai also realized that he was a little strange. He had not learned any fighting skills, but he used these skills naturally, as if instinctively. In less than a minute, he killed a black cat and a large wolfdog. You know, these animals are not ordinary animals. They are more ferocious than real animals and are even more difficult to deal with.

Shen Xingdu was quite relaxed. While dealing with the animals that besieged him, he could still focus on Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai is not too arrogant and never leaves the ATM too far. Once he finds that he can't handle it, he immediately hides in the ATM.

The same goes for Shen Xingdu.

The two of them were killing and hiding like this. It took less than half an hour to kill all the animals and harvested a total of seven puzzle pieces.

The five players' eyes were red as they watched the two of them carve up the puzzle pieces!

The five of them have been hiding since they entered the school. They don't dare to stay too long when they encounter animals. They usually take the opportunity to escape as soon as they hurt an animal. The puzzle pieces would only fall after the animals died, so they didn't know that they could get the puzzle pieces after killing the animals, and thought they could just rummage around. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu got seven puzzle pieces in such a short time. Not only were they jealous, but they also had other thoughts.

Shang Lezhang was overjoyed, "Zhengxuan, now we have a puzzle!"

"Where do you have a puzzle?" Qiu Zhengxuan asked.

"I want it from the handsome man. We are his roommates, so it's not a big deal to ask him for two puzzle pieces, right? He has so many puzzle pieces, so he gave one to each of us, and there are still some left." Shang Lezhang said happily.