Chapter 451 - 452

Börja om från början

"Have you found it?" he asked Shen Xingdu beside him.

Shen Xingdu shook his head and put the book in his hand back on the shelf.

Zhen Shuai also put the book back in his hand, holding his chin with his right hand and thinking, "We can no longer search so blindly. When will we find so many books? We have to think carefully about how to find them." He walked out and looked at the bookshelf

. Classification tags attached. Literature, philosophy, art, mathematics, sports...you name it. He looked at the paintings on the wall and found that each bookshelf had a corresponding painting. The painting corresponding to the bookshelf next to him is a landscape painting, with a pool of murky stagnant water sandwiched in the dark woods.

He reminded Shen Xingdu, "Try to find books related to forests and stagnant water."

Shen Xingdu found all the books on the bookshelf related to forests and stagnant water, and looked through them one by one, but still could not find the puzzle.

Zhen Shuai walked to the bookshelf next to him and took a look at the paintings on the wall. "Look for books related to rare birds and animals." Shen Xingdu picked up a book

"Monster Planet" and just opened the cover. There was a puzzle piece Suddenly broke into his sight.

Zhen Shuai felt relieved, raised a smile, and said in a brisk tone, "It seems that I have indeed found a pattern. Let's continue to search in this way. The more puzzle pieces we find, the better." Shen Xingdu nodded and was about to put the book down

. Going back, a familiar bell rang in the campus.

Zhen Shuai looked at his watch. The time displayed on it was 8 o'clock. "This should be the bell for class." As

soon as he finished speaking, he found that all the real students in the library were gone. His location was not far from the door, but he did not see these students walking out.

The sudden silence in the library made his heart beat nervously.

Just as he was in shock and doubt, a black monster suddenly appeared and pounced on Shen Xingdu. It let out a deep roar from its bloody mouth, like thunder in summer, and its sharp claws shone with cold silver light.

Shen Xingdu reacted very quickly and formed a fist with his right hand. Just as he was about to hit the monster, he saw Zhen Shuai standing in front of him. If he attacks the monster with his fist, the monster will most likely hit Zhen Shuai.

He abruptly retracted his movement, and instead grabbed the monster's two forelimbs with both hands, and threw the monster behind him with all his strength.

The monster passed over his head, flew three or four meters away, and hit a bookshelf. The bookshelf was knocked down, and the rest of the bookshelf fell one after another like dominoes.

Zhen Shuai was still stunned. He just saw that the monster came out of the book in Shen Xingdu's hand!

He suddenly came back to his senses and yelled: "No!"

Looking back, as he expected, all the animals came out of the animal paintings on the wall, as if they smelled the smell of food, and they all jumped up in unison. He pounced on him and Shen Xingdu, his movements were as fast as lightning, and he let out a greedy roar from his throat. Even the little white rabbit who was supposed to be a vegetarian had scarlet eyes and sharp teeth exposed in his open mouth.

Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing were immediately surrounded!

"Close your eyes." Shen Xingdu whispered in a magnetic voice, and suddenly pulled Zhen Shuai into his arms, protecting his head with one hand, and the two of them hit the glass window together.