Chapter 447 - 448

Start from the beginning

A figure suddenly rushed over, picked up the apple on the ground, wiped it on his body casually, and finished the apple in two or three bites.

Zhen Shuai, Qiu Zhengxuan and Shang Lezhang were all stunned.

It was a middle-aged man with a vicissitudes of face. He seemed not to notice the gazes of others, and his expression did not change at all. After eating the apple, he huddled in the corner alone.

Shang Lezhang was the first to look away.

Qiu Zhengxuan coughed lightly, "Commander, how long have we been here? It's been at least five minutes, right? The elevator hasn't stopped yet. Is it really going to take us to heaven?" "It's almost seven minutes." Zhen Shuai looked at his watch

. , feeling the saliva in his mouth, he realized that he had bitten the apple in his hand unconsciously. He was immediately embarrassed. He had planned to return the apple to Shen Xingdu.

He looked at Shen Xingdu, but he didn't expect that Shen Xingdu was looking at him.

At this time, the elevator stopped, the door was opened, and a mysterious voice sounded.

"Dear guests, the second game "Interesting Maze" starts now. If you find the exit of the maze, you have passed the level. Guests are asked to leave the elevator one by one within two minutes. To enter the elevator again, you need to use the puzzle as a voucher. Those who have not left the elevator within one minute , Erase!"

Shang Lezhang remembered Zhen Shuai's performance in the first game, and also tried to analyze what the mysterious voice said.

"It asked us to leave one by one. Does it want to separate us? Is the team in the last game not a fixed team?" "Whether that's the case or not, the most important thing now is to get out quickly." Zhen Shuai saw that others were still hesitating, walked towards the door first.

Shen Xingdu passed him to the front and walked out of the door first. After looking back at Zhen Shuai, the door closed.

About two seconds later, the door opened again.

"Everyone, please stop hesitating. Every time the door opens and closes, we are wasting our time!" Zhen Shuai hurriedly reminded him and walked out of the door quickly.

The expressions of everyone in the elevator changed!

Qiu Zhengxuan and Shang Lezhang took two quick steps, got ahead of the others, and left one after another.

Zhen Shuai's eyes suddenly darkened and then he realized that he was standing in a square room with a side length of about five meters. The ceiling, floor and walls were all silver. There were door openings on the front, back, left and right of the room, which seemed to lead to different places. direction.

The audience in the live broadcast room was overjoyed.

[Is this maze the same as the maze in the "Maze" program that the anchor has participated in before? 】

If you want to get out of the maze, there is one of the stupidest ways, that is, just choose a direction and walk forward, keep your right hand touching the wall and don't leave. You will eventually find the exit. But this method will inevitably consume a lot of time. Zhen Shuai didn't think the game designed by "Kokuzuka TV" would be so simple.

Therefore, he did not take immediate action, but stood there and thought for a moment before choosing a direction to move forward.

After walking through a passage about five meters long and two meters wide, he came to the second room. This is also a square room with sides about five meters long.