Chapter 439 - 440

Start from the beginning

What she also didn't expect was that Zhen Li would be on the airship! Moreover, it seems that he is still living a good life, with a rosy complexion and a cheerful look, which is no worse than before the apocalypse. The apocalypse has not left a single trace on his body.

The words she murmured suddenly changed, and she cried and laughed, "It's him, it's him! It's great, it's great..."

She frantically pushed the people in front of her down, climbed on top of them, and stood tall. He waved his arms and shouted loudly towards the airship: "Zhen Li! Zhen Li! I am Luo Xiuyue! I am here! Zhen Li..."

Zhen Li quickly noticed her, after all, she stood relatively tall. He didn't expect to see Luo Xiuyue here, and his eyes met Luo Xiuyue's without any fluctuation.

Luo Xiuyue was so excited that she shed tears and crawled forward desperately. With her fierce strength, she was actually climbed to the barrier wall.

This barrier wall was made of sharpened wood, and soldiers were guarding the other side. Many people who rushed to the front were skewered by the spikes because they were squeezed by the crowd behind them.

Luo Xiuyue stepped on the corpses of others and came to the wall. She struggled to resist the pull of others, stretched out her hands towards the two soldiers, and screamed urgently, "Hurry up and catch me! I am Zhen Li's girlfriend!"

The two soldiers raised their hands, then retracted them, looking at each other suspiciously. The airship has been here for several days. If this is really Mr. Zhen's girlfriend, there is no way he will not pick her up.

Seeing Zhen Li at the window about to walk away, Luo Xiuyue became even more anxious and blurted out a lie: "He doesn't know I'm at Zhongnanshan Base! I'm really his girlfriend, and I'm pregnant with his child!" The two soldiers were

caught As soon as she urged him, he reached out his hand to catch her before he could think too much.

A flash of ecstasy flashed across Luo Xiuyue's face, and she almost cried with joy.

At this moment, a hoverboard appeared not far away, and Zhen Li stood on the hoverboard, looking at her lightly with a mocking expression on his face.

"She is just my ex-girlfriend. I thought she had left the earth with her husband on a national spaceship a long time ago, but I didn't expect she was still here." The amount of information in these words was huge

.

Both soldiers heard it: This girl was indeed Zhen Li's girlfriend, but in order to get a spot to land on the national spacecraft, she hooked up with another man. Ironically, the man she thought she could rely on was not able to take her aboard the spaceship. Instead, the man she dumped not only boarded a more advanced alien airship, but could also be regarded as one of the owners of the airship.

They couldn't help but pity the girl for a second.

Luo Xiuyue's face turned pale, and her mind went blank, leaving only one thought: Zhen Li had guessed it all.

Zhen Li nodded politely to the two soldiers and returned to the airship on the hoverboard.

Luo Xiuyue was dragged down in a daze and drowned in the crowd.

Zhen Shuai didn't know about this episode. He was writing a letter for Ling'er to send to Captain Guo, telling him that the airship would arrive at Longdu Sports Center within four hours.

"Isn't it Green Water Village Leisure Villa?" Shen Xingdu saw the new address he wrote. He was deeply impressed by the map of Longdu. Longdu Sports Center and Green Water Village Leisure Villa are almost in two opposite places. Green Water Village Leisure Villa is to the north of Shuanglong Mountain Base, and Longdu Sports Center is to the south of Shuanglong Mountain Base. .