Chapter 437 - 438

Start from the beginning

"We don't know who you are yet, why don't you introduce yourselves first?" Another chief said, and he seemed to have a good attitude.

"Of course. My name is Zhen Shuai, and I am just an ordinary college student who has just graduated." Zhen Shuai briefly explained his identity.

"Oh?"

The leaders looked at each other. They don't think that the person who can own an alien spacecraft will be an ordinary person.

Zhen Shuai was not nervous in the face of all the big shots, "Commanders, before I explain my intention, can I ask you a question?" Chief No. 1 nodded, "You ask." You can ask questions casually, but they do

n't Just answer it for sure.

"Have those people who were sent away by the country gone to the celestial sphere?" Zhen Shuai asked directly.

Chief No. 1 did not expect that he would know about this, and he was very surprised. It's okay to admit it now that it's happened.

"This is also to allow human civilization to continue. Sometimes, we have to make sacrifices." "I have no other meaning. I admire you very much for the leaders." Zhen Shuai said the truth, "

Because By chance, I got this spaceship. The purpose of coming here is very simple. I want to send my family to the celestial sphere." Chief No. 1 thought

this was a very smart young man, but he didn't expect him to be so frank.

"You want the coordinates of the celestial sphere."

The coordinates of the celestial sphere are a secret and have never been announced to the outside world.

Zhen Shuai nodded, "Yes. The airship can accommodate at least 50,000 people, and if it is crowded, it can accommodate more. I can hand over the ownership and management of this airship to the country, but there are two conditions."

All the chiefs were tempted. With this airship, they can send more people to the celestial sphere.

The other leader was a little excited, "What are the conditions? Tell me."

Zhen Shuai did not answer immediately, but threw out another bait, "In addition to the considerable space capacity, this airship also has a lot of high-tech products inside. ."

The original No. 2 leader left the celestial sphere with the others, and those people also needed a leader. The current No. 2 leader said solemnly: "You can tell me what conditions you have. As long as they are not excessive, we can agree."

Zhen Shuai did not want to play tricks with these people and did not beat around the bush. "First, on the way to the celestial sphere, we must protect Good to my family. In addition, there are my parents and some friends of our family on the airship now. I have arranged for them to share a capsule room. I hope they will not have to share the room with others in the future; secondly, give There are 10,000 places reserved for survivors at Shuanglong Mountain Base. It's that simple."

Everyone looked at Chief No. 1.

Chief No. 1 said: "The first condition is completely fine, but the second condition is not. We can only leave them a thousand places at most."

Zhen Shuai did not expect that there would be an accident at this point, and he frowned slightly.

Chief No. 1 said earnestly: "My child, you are a very smart child. The situation on the earth is not optimistic, and you must be very aware of it." Zhen Shuai nodded to express that he indeed knew, "Meteorites are converting the soil on the earth into meteorites

.

Chief No. 1 looked at him with admiration, "You are indeed a smart boy. To be precise, the sunworms are converting soil into meteorites through meteorites, and the speed is quite fast. According to our speculation, at most In only two years, two years later, the entire earth will turn into a huge meteorite and will no longer be able to be planted. Some experts even make more terrifying speculations. After many years, even the bottom of the sea will not be spared." Zhen Shuai's