Chapter 423 - 424

Start from the beginning

[Anchor, be careful! ]

[Brother Shen, be careful! ]

[Marshmallow, run! ]

[Linger, run! 】

There are meteorites everywhere outside. How could Zhen Shuai dare to be careless? He tiptoed when passing by the meteorites, not daring to make a sound.

But he really wasn't prepared for someone to hit him with something, so he paused subconsciously.

Even if it's less than a second, it's already too slow!

Shen Xingdu hugged his waist, pulled him into his arms, and avoided him for a moment. At the same time, with his feet on the ground, he took Zhen Shuai into the air. After two lifts, he landed lightly more than ten meters away. As silent as falling leaves.

Marshmallow and Ling'er are both spiritual beasts with particularly keen senses. When the blue mist rises, they instantly capture the surge of air. Their reaction speed is no slower than Shen Xingdu's. One rushes out like white lightning, and the other Then it jumped into the air, flapped its wings a few times, and hid far away.

Almost in the blink of an eye, both of them escaped from the danger range.

In the end, the blue ribbon's attack range was still limited, and it finally retreated reluctantly.

Whether it was the people at the scene or the people in the live broadcast room, their hearts dropped to the ground. When they came back to their senses, they realized that their clothes were soaked with cold sweat.

"You bastard! You are committing murder!" Yao Zifan roared angrily, knocked Dong Anhao to the ground with one punch, and kicked him several times in succession without realizing his hatred.

No one tried to dissuade him. People's disdain for Dong Anhao was only fleeting. What they were more concerned about was that Governor Shen actually had the means to fly. The crowd boiled like boiling water, and the voices of various discussions intertwined and buzzed, like bursts of muffled thunder.

Captain Guo lost his composure in a rare moment, and opened his mouth in shock, "Who are they..."

Chu Zigang and Li Junyang looked at each other, neither of them expected that there were such people in the base.

"Help! I didn't mean it!" Dong Anhao was caught off guard and was beaten badly by Yao Zifan. He shouted for help while trying to escape.

This Dong Anhao is an extremely narrow-minded person. He and Zhen Shuai have been at odds with each other before, and they have never taken advantage of him. This has planted a fire in his heart. After arriving at the base, Zhen Shuai got better and better as he got better and better, while he got worse and worse as he got worse and worse. One point had to be broken in half. Under the strong contrast, his heart became even more unbalanced. To put it bluntly, it was jealousy and unwillingness. This feeling finally broke out when Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu left. His instinctive reaction, and his first reaction, was to cause trouble for Zhen Shuai. In fact, he didn't expect to really hit Zhen Shuai. But it is undeniable that when he saw that Zhen Shuai was about to be attacked by sunworms, the first thing that filled his heart was schadenfreude. When he saw Zhen Shuai "fly" away, he felt disappointed.

Because he was distracted, he was caught by Yao Zifan.

He held his head and squeezed into the crowd. Just as he was about to escape successfully, Yao Zifan grabbed him by the collar.

"Zifan, let him go."

Yao Zifan turned around and was surprised to see Commander Zhen and Governor Shen flying back.