In this case, let's just do this. If the owners of those pets are willing to hand over their pets to us, we can give them some bills; if they are not willing to pay, let them earn the bills themselves in exchange for food to feed their pets, or else expel the pets to Outside the base."

Captain Guo nodded, "Okay."

Everyone discussed the details on these issues...

The next day, the familiar broadcast sounded again.

From now on, the base will implement a points system. Points are equivalent to a new "currency". Survivors use meal tickets to buy food, water, and go to stores to buy goods. At the same time, the base provides some jobs for survivors, and the wages paid are also points.

Points tickets are about the same size as a bank card and are printed by a printer. The style is very simple. Only the name of the base and the number representing the amount are printed on it. There are four types: 1 point, 2 points, 5 points and 10 points. 1 point can buy a steamed bun or 200ml of water; you can get 1 point for cleaning an area. Because each area is large, it takes at least two hours to clean an area. In other words, if an adult works eight hours a day, you can After getting 4 points, you can exchange them for 4 steamed buns, which can barely support yourself...

The base will distribute a certain number of points to survivors every week, and children under ten years old will be given 35 points every week. These points can almost guarantee that every child can get 4 points every day. Three steamed buns and 200ml; those over ten years old are given 55 points every week, which can almost provide them with five steamed buns and 400ml of water every day. If you want to eat fuller and better, you can only find ways to earn points by yourself, or use the supplies you bring to the store to exchange points. Even a phone that has lost its function can be redeemed for points, because some of the items in the phone The parts may come in handy in the future. The specific exchange ratio will be posted on the wall near the base gate.

In addition, pets can be exchanged for points. According to weight, 1 pound can be exchanged for 1 point.

...

The broadcast looped three times.

Zhen Shuai became anxious when he heard that the base was going to get rid of the pets. Just as he was about to ask about the situation, a soldier came to the door and told him that he could keep his pets. However, he has to be careful in the future, maybe other survivors will come to capture his pets in exchange for points.

Zhen Shuai thanked the soldier and gave him two apples.

The soldier didn't refuse. After taking the apple back, he divided it with his comrades in the same dormitory, and each of them got a small piece. It's such a small piece. If it were before, they could eat it in one bite, but now they ate it for a long time before carefully swallowing it as if they were eating a peerless delicacy.

Zhen Shuai could almost guess this phenomenon, but could do nothing for the time being.

Points tickets were issued quickly. Because of the distribution of points tickets, even the breakfast time was postponed.

Now the army has assigned four flashlights to each district, which are in the hands of soldiers and can only be turned on during meal times to provide lighting.

When the announcement was made that it was time for breakfast, the survivors lined up under military supervision. There was darkness all around, which made people feel extremely depressed. No one made a sound, there was only silence in the air, and even the cries of the children disappeared. It seemed that they also felt this depression.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu had their food and drinking water taken away from them, and they also went to line up to get food.

If you want to get water, you can also get it in the canteen.