Chapter 3

(Surprise update cuz my readers are meant to be spoiled)

Oliver

"So you think the duke's daughter is bitch" she asked with her eyebrows raised in question. I nodded my head knowing no shit about duke's daughter. Who was she again?

"Yes, I am telling you these entitled rich people. I heard she eats frog to maintain her beauty. What will those pretentious people know about being naturally dazzling? She should take some tips from you" I tell her, who is that duke's daughter again? I really hope she does not hear this. I don't know what I am talking about, literally. "Is that so?" She asked in a questioning voice, her voice was smooth as a silk fabric. Everything she speaks is so poetic. Yesterday when she said the ducks eat the bread I almost cried.

"Listen-" her stupid interrupting friend tried to interrupt my conversation with my lady. My lady just stopped her "Let's hear his thoughts shall we?" she tells her. I looked in awe at how much power she held. Her stupid interrupting friend keeps quiet. "Let's not ruin our mood by talking about useless people. Lets talk about you my lady. What's your name?" I ask her with the most charming smile I could muster.

"Ophelia" I stood there processing. How beautiful. Her name is just like her, perfect. If I could kiss a name it will be this one. If I could kiss an owner of a name, it will be this one as well. Before I could ask more about her, a man interrupted me. Stupid interrupting man, must be the interrupting friend's husband.

"Your highness, his royal highness has ordered me to summon you" his royal highness like The Duke?

"Why would the duke want you?" I asked, I knew she was a rich girl, and these duke's marry rich people. I was feeling too jealous that thoughts about privacy escaped me. Didn't the duke have a wife and a daughter that too of My Ophelia's age? Shameless, shamless creature.

"Oh maybe because he is my father" She tells me as she starts to walk away. Okay that's a relief no marriage proposal. Wait a damn second, if the duke is her father and she must be the daughter, she can't really be her father's sister can she? My eyes widden. What have I done?

"Oh and" She tells her steps halting as she turns around. "Tell me when you see a juicy frog, I really need my beauty treatment, urgently" she smirked as she walks away. Those plump lips looks so good in that smirk. The mischievous glint in her chocolate eyes, her royal walk and her smooth hand gestures when she talk talks. I am in love. If there's a word bigger than love than I am in that too with her.

Realisation dawned on me. Again. What have i done? Why didn't her friend say anything?

Unknowingly I smiled at the remains of the past. Lingering in my mind like a sad radio song which can be played over and over but can never be performed again.

I looked up my gaze fell on the window that reflected me. My smile dropped. Usually people smile wider seeing themselves smile, I probably too. But smiling at memories of her is risky. I pulled my hair's in frustration..

I shouldn't have even thought about her. Or anyone from then. Because everything leads to her. "No!" I yelled at myself looking at the window her. I have to do what I have come from.

"Get yourself together Oliver" I scolded myself knowing it's no use to dwell in past. "It might even not be past, I can be mentally ill for all I know. How can I have memory of my past life? This doesn't make any sense. From all the science that was taught to me, none of this is possible. Human body reproduces, I am the product of my father's sperm and my mother's eggs. But then we look at the spiritual side. We have soul. It never dies, then it gives me a question. Am I possessed? Is Juniper Daiz nothing but a ghost who is in search of his love. Does he want some kind of a closure?" I have been speaking all this, all my thoughts. Poured to a human, who closes his mouths and opens it and closes it again.