Prologue

"Who are you?" I stared at the letters of the author of this diary. He was interesting and funny and I felt an connection with the writing as soon as a read it. "What are you reading" I got startled from the sudden noise. I look up to see my friend, Camila. "Nothing" I said quickly shoving the diary in my bag. For some reason I am extremely protective over the diary.

"Let's go we have a class" She says dragging me with her. My eyes roam around the Canteen I was sitting inside of. There he was looking at me with curious eyes. The new student, who was a mystery in himself. He had an hold on me, the kind of hold which is felt on the inside but it impacts physically.
He looks up from his food towards me I quickly avert my eyes. Feeling the blood rush to my cheeks as I was caught staring. "Why are you walking so slowly" Camila asked annoyed as I quickened my pace to walk beside her.

....

"I cannot believe my eyes" I say to no one but the mirror in my room. "It's her, I found her again, in this life too" her photo still on my mirror. "Why are you doing this to me" I asked to the immobile picture. It was grainy and faded but she was looking as stunning as she did back then.

"Wasn't whatever happened enough for you?" I ask my heart ached from the memories of the past I cannot relive. "I hate that I love you" I tell her, she smiled mocking me, well her picture did, the same smile that I would've died for in the past. I sighed as I got out of my room wanting some fresh air. Going to the park where it all started.

....

"Thanks for the flowers" I said to the small child in front of me who beamed at me. "I did not get it" he told me, "That guy told me to give it to you" he says pointing towards a flower shop owner. I smiled as I saw who the person was. He quickly looked at different direction, acting like he was not just staring at me. Well it was obvious that he was acting because who waters a cactus, which I am sure is a fake one.

I laughed "cute" I whispered to myself making my way to the shop. "They look dehydrated" I tell him with a smile he looks up slowly. "They are, you wouldn't know but cactus needs water as well" He tells me hastily explaining quiet not noticing he was watering a fake cactus.

"Even if they are plastic?" I raise my eyebrows the looks at the cactus then at me. His cheeks go red and he tries to hide the wet show piece. He scratches his yellow hair, not blond bright yellow hair. I laugh again "Thankyou for the flower gentleman" I tell. I was sure he was ready to run away in embarrassment. I pinched his warm cheeks a little as I stress out the syllables of cute. Just to see him.

He glows as I compliment him, and he smiles shyly. My heart beats picks up pace from the smile I am sure that he is going to be a death of me.

....

Two lives, two souls, two hearts and two holes. Can the two lovers ever become one? Or will there story keep being incomplete?

A girl finds a mysterious novel, just to find out it's not an novel at all. It was something much more than a novel. It was deep and real, everything happened in between the pages were real and the memories it kept were alive and breathing. Slowly and very slowly the girl finds out the reality of the mysterious object in her hand.

Will she accept it? Or will she reject it?

A sweet innocent nerd, who loves to read was once a bold and brave person, can someone believe it? The remnants of her past will soon get her and it will consume her, she will want more and more.

On the other side a boy, heartbroken, sad and lonely. His life was never his, he lived in the past, a past which was never his, a past that he once was. Whatever he is today has nothing to do with the past, but that past will inevitably crash on him. The dread he was trying to avoid once will come to him once again.