My desire to capture that moment was so strong that I couldn't resist taking his picture, and now I couldn't stop myself from staring at his photo, a smile naturally forming on my face.

I gently caressed his handsome sleeping face through the screen, reminiscing about everything that had happened today. My cheeks flushed when I recalled how he had touched my hair and even laughed.

I placed my hand over the spot where he had ruffled my hair. I knew he had chuckled at my stupidity, but I didn't mind it as long as I could see that smile on his face.

I buried my face in my hands, covering it, grinning like a foolish person.

After a few moments of thinking, I quickly sat up straight and with open palms, I looked up at the sky, my deepest prayer forming words, "Please, make his heart mine," I whispered, tears welling up in the corners of my eyes, "Make him mine..." There was nothing I wished for nothing more than for the Almighty above to hear and answer my plea... to grant me my Ares.

***********

On Monday morning, I entered the classroom early, my excitement palpable for my upcoming study session with Ares after school. I quickly spotted Sven, who was sitting with his legs crossed on his desk. I waved at him and made my way to my seat, trying to ignore the curious gazes that followed me.

Just as I settled into my seat, a loud noise caught my attention. I tilted my head in surprise when I saw Sven dragging his seat next to mine and plopping down, propping his head up with his hand.

"What are you up to?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I reached for my books.

"Clumsy head, I think I need your help," he said, looking quite serious.

I placed my book on the desk, intrigued, and asked, "What kind of help?"

"You do know our exams are approaching, right?" he inquired.

"We have midterms soon, but the final exams are still a way off," I responded, giving him my full attention.

"Yeah, whatever," he nodded, looking at me with a serious expression. Then, he leaned in closer, attempting to pull off an innocent look. "Will you be my tutor?" My eyes narrowed, and I couldn't help but smirk slightly.

"Are you trying to act cute right now?" I asked, incredulous. He vigorously nodded and asked, "Is it working?"

I used two fingers to gently push his forehead back and replied, "No!"

"Oh, come on, clumsy head, aren't we friends?" Sven grumbled.

"You can ask for help if you're confused about something, but I can't be your full-time tutor. I have to prepare for tests and competitions as well," I explained.

"Hah! Preparing for competitions?" Sven snorted, narrowing his eyes. "You seem to be staring at him more than studying," he mumbled. Panicked, I covered his mouth with my hand, my eyes wide in shock.

"H-how did you know?" I stammered. "Were you spying on me?" I glared at him with suspicion.

His gray eyes narrowed back as he tried to speak, but my hand blocked his mouth. I withdrew my hand, giving him a stern look, silently warning him not to say something foolish.

"Ha! You wish," he snorted. "Do you think I have nothing better to do?" He questioned defensively and leaned in again, smirking as he spoke in a hushed voice. "You might have forgotten, but I'm the heartthrob of our school, you know!" I rolled my eyes at his playful arrogance.

Sven Damaris and his self-assuredness were beyond compare...

"Then why say it?" I squinted at him, demanding the truth. He casually shrugged his shoulders.