Keerti felt heat rushing to her cheeks , her heart thudding in her ears . She have never wore such exposing dress ever in front of man . She never wore any short dress in front of aditya ever because he loved her more in sarees and never demanded such dresses except for some nighty but now standing in front of naksh wearing such exposing dress with her cleavage too visible was out of her league.

She put the strand of hair behind her ears as she nervously gazed him as he walked towards her with his intense gaze fixed on her . They both stared at each other for moment with silence embracing them as both of them didn't said anything . Keerti felt her confidence crumpling as she look at him who wasn't saying anything just gazing her with intense dark eyes gazing with with desire , lust.....love !!!

" Keerti" He whispered gasping softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to himself making her rest her palms on his chest just above his heart which was beating wildly under her palm with same accelerating speed as her body flush against his .

Her cheeks heated up and blush crepted to her cheeks as he intently gazed her with dark desire filled eyes . His eyes raked around her face which was devoid of makeup while her hairs were left open giving her a beautiful surreal look . His gaze drifted back to her eyes which were fully focused on him while her hands her busy caressing his chest over his shirt as she softy bit her lower lip in anticipation for his reaction.

" Naksh" her lips moved while his hand moved up to cup her face and as his hand brushed against her skin, her eyes closed down for a second on the sensation he gave her. Her heart beat increased while her breathe got uneven as when he started leaning closer. Closing her eyes she fisted his shirt tightly waiting in anticipation as she felt his hot breathe near her lips .

She frowned a bit when she didn't feel his lips on her and open her eyes to look at him. Her eyes widened and moaned escaped her throat as she moment she open her eyes , he jammed their lips together. She moaned softy as he took her lower lip between his and started kissing her passionately.

Her hands moved on his chest feeling his chest , to his back pulling him closer to herself as she held him more tightly as his lips moved over her. His hand moved around her face and moved into her hair as he bit her lower lip and took her upper lip between his kissing her deeply making their nose entangle with each other. As he deepened the kiss , she groaned as she nipped his upper lip while one hand wrapped around her waist and other removed the shrug from her shoulder .

She breathed heavily as she was getting lack of breathe but she didn't want to pull back. She didn't wanted to free her lips from his . She just wanted to keep kissing him.

He moved a little bit to let her take breathe. Her cheeks red , lip swollen , pupil dilated and chest heaving as she took deep breathe gazing at her . As her gaze met him, they both took deep breathe to calm their crazy heart which were dancing wildly in their chest. Silence fell between them , as they just gazed at each without uttering even a word. Keerti looked into his eyes which were fixed on her chest intently gazing her as she took deep breathe as her chest rise and fall rapidly Her cheeks heated up at his gaze but she was happy that he wanted her with intensity , she wanted him .She couldn't bear the sexual tension and silence which was thickening as the time was passing . She closed her eyes did what her heart wanted at the moment.

Naksh groaned as her arms looped around his neck pulling him closer and moulded their lips in yet another kiss. Their body plastered together as their lips moved hungrily on each other. He moaned soflty as she bit his upper lip and sucked it soflty and he couldn't help but reciprocate the kiss . He sucked her lower lip and swallowed her moans as her hands moved from his neck to his hairs pulling him towards her more as she responded his kiss with equal passion , hunger and desire.