Chapter 3: I'm Not Like Before

You and Weiss were walking through an abandoned settlement when you took notice on how sad she looked.

"Weiss, is the settlement bringing back memories for you?"

Weiss: "It's more like the state of it reminds me of what me and the other members of Team RWBY did. We caused Atlas to get destroyed and while we managed to warn everyone about Salem, it still caused Grimm to attack everywhere."

"You had to warn everyone, otherwise she would have slowly but surely destroyed everything. And literally, everyone on Remnant agrees that Atlas had it coming."

Weiss: "Still doesn't change the fact me and my friends destroyed it."

"What you did doesn't matter anymore. What does matter is what you're going to do next. The world needs Huntsmen more than anything, so I'm going to do whatever I can to help it."

Weiss: "You remind me of Ruby. She always pushed forward. There was a moment when we all gave up, but she found her strength and helped us find ours."

"Sounds like a leader anyone would ask for. Come on, the mission board said that the ammo depot should be down this path."

Weiss: "Okay. We better get to it before bandits do."

You and Weiss continued down the path and see a group of bandits trying to break into the depot. One of the bandits noticed you and pulled a sword out.

"Kids, if you know what's good for you, you will hand over everything you have and go back to whatever city you're from," the bandit said.

"That stuff in there is for the survivors."

Weiss: "And we are not leaving without it."

The bandits attack as both you and Weiss bring out their weapons. A fight begins with the bandits' backup arriving.

You used Blaze to circle around and take out the bandits, while Weiss uses her Glyphs to freeze the rest.

The Bandits have been taken care of as you and Weiss use the key you were given to get inside the depot. Entering it, you saw several stockpiles of dust and weapons from before the Second Great War.

Weiss: "All that's left to activate the beacon, guard the place until the soldiers arrive, and we're done."

"Okay. The Atlas base we secured a few days ago. Did it have weapons like this place?"

Weiss: "No, it just had vehicles that they didn't take due to them rushing to return to headquarters."

You activated the beacon and said "Okay, let's get outside and make sure no one gets any ideas of breaking in."

Weiss: "I could use some fresh air."

You and Weiss sit on the roof of the depot and watch the Bullheads flying toward you.

"Weiss, you're a pretty good partner."

Weiss: "Not always. When I first entered Beacon, I was just a bratty heiress of the Schnee family. It took a few months for me to see what I constantly did wrong."

"Well, you're not that anymore. What you are now is what counts."

Weiss: "Yeah."

You and Weiss watch as the Bullheads get closer to secure the depot.