Chapter 1: Ruined City

Walking and looking around the ruins of a city, you pulled out your scroll and pulled up a search and rescue mission you accepted, which involves recovering a medicine supply that was left when the people were evacuated to the kingdom cities.

You put away your scroll as he continued walking, and you saw wrecked cars, massive claw marks on the pavement, and broken billboards along the way.

"Yeah, things aren't going to get easier from now on," you said to yourself.

Continuing your walk, you observed how the war caused various cities and settlements to be destroyed. The kingdom of Atlas even fell when it officially began.

"Not that they didn't have it coming," you remarked.

You saw a hospital building and you pulled out your scroll to see a picture featuring the location of where the supplies are.

You ran inside and began searching for them on every floor and around every corner. On the top floor, you found a vault and inserted a device on the keypad, causing the vault to open, revealing several cases of medical supplies.

You went up to the roof and fired a flare, and then you headed to the bottom level, waiting for the transports to arrive. Stepping outside, you heard a noise coming from the other side of the city, and you ran toward it.

Arriving at the scene, you saw multiple packs of Grimm attacking a Huntress and several survivors. The huntress fought them while the survivors took cover.

Once the Huntress summoned several circles that launched ice at the Grimm, that was when you recognized her as Weiss Schnee, one of the people responsible for winning the war.